Hello. Many of us wonder what to do when we get breakouts. There are SO many solutions out there. How do you know which ones work? What do you do to get rid of the acne and breakouts ASAP? Acne and breakouts are a very common problem and not just for teenagers. I myself have had problems with acne since I was a teenager and I’m now 25. I’ll be honest I still don’t have perfect skin, but I will say there are definitely things that can help with your breakouts. First let me state that acne may not be truly cureable, however you can clear up the breakouts and help prevent them. One of the biggest causes of acne is stress. In fact, I think one reason that I still have problems myself is because of stress in my life and I’ve noticed that when the stress isn’t there, my skin looks clearer. Something I’ve learned in my experience with trying to get rid of breakouts is to stay consistent with your routine. When you go away from your regular cleansing, your skin breaks out again or at least mine does. When I’m consistent with what I’m using I notice a big difference. Another key thing to do is to exfoliate your face from time to time to get rid of dead skin. How you exfoliate is up to you, but it should be done. There are many products out there and really it’s all about what works for you. Acne is one of those conditions that what works for some, may not work for others. I’ve had friends that had problems, they found a solution, and that was that, but when I tried their solution it didn’t help me. I tried many over the counter products as well as the popular ones from television, none of them have worked miracles for me. I know people that have gone to dermatologists and they haven’t had dramatic results. So here’s my best advice for you if you suffer from acne:
- First and foremost realize you are not alone.
- Don’t let it get you down.
- Find a skincare routine and products that work for you. I personally have been using Avon Clearskin. I’ve seen the best results with these products over others I’ve used over the years. I’ve used most of them personally and I’ve liked what I’ve seen while using them.
- Once you’ve found what works for you. Stay consistent! Give your skin time to heal.
- Once you’ve cleared up your breakouts, stay consistent with your products to help prevent new breakouts.
- Try to exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
- Do your research on the causes and see which ones you feel comfortable eliminating from your life.
- Talk to your dermatologist if you can.
I hope this post helped somebody. If it did, then please “Like” and “Share” and let me know. 🙂
Related Blog Posts:
BUY AVON ONLINE OR JOIN THE FAMILY TODAY in the USA ONLY
There are varying methods out there for cleaning your makeup brushes. One method I found is very simple and works great.
- First, gather your makeup brushes, shampoo, a cup, a towel, and water.
- Put the shampoo into a cup of water to form a soap mixture.
- One at a time run the brush under lukewarm water taking care not to get water into the base (point down towards the sink).
- Dip the brush into the shampoo mixture and swirl it around.
- Pat dry using a towel.
- Reshape the bristles to make sure they aren’t messed up.
- Leave the brush to dry laying on a towel. (One article I read said to do this with the brush angled so that the water doesn’t get down into the base of the brush.
- Repeat steps 3-7 until all of your brushes are clean.
It is recommended to clean your brushes weekly to prevent bacteria.
I have done two craft fairs so far. I prefer these to Yard Sales because you can sell items more for their value without potential customers getting mad about the prices. With Yard Sales people are looking for bargains and with Craft Fairs people are just looking. One downside is that some people go to Craft Fairs to find unique items and things they couldn’t find elsewhere. For a Craft Fair, the best time to look for them is with your holiday selling season. You should have bundled products on hand to sell as gift sets. At the Craft Fair I did really well at, I had bundled products (the bath & body sets did the best) and I had Jewelry sell well. The best thing to do is to either get bundled products or get some products and put them together into your own bundle. Stocking stuffers may sell well as well. Of course all of this would depend on what company products you have ready to sell so talk to someone in your specific company to see what they recommend you have on hand to sell at Craft Fair events. Also, as always make sure you have business cards and brochures on hand to give out so people will have your information. I did a Craft Fair in November and then in February someone that had my information from that event called to order from me so you just never know when a follow-up sale might occur. It’s also good to have some samples to give out of products if your company offers that kind of thing. Good luck!
We all wonder “How often should I replace my makeup?” There are varying recommendations on this, and many of us are guilty of holding onto makeup for as long as we can. I know that I’ve had makeup for years myself. I just did a Google search on the topic and came across an article with some recommendations. I also came across another article in my research. I also have seen the recommendations below in other areas as well. I included the links for the articles because I want those sources to get credit for the information and I am just passing it along to my readers and customers through my blog.
- Must be replaced after pink eye or any other eye infection
- Mascara: Recommended to replace every three months
- Eye Liner: Three to six months. Eye pencils can last up to a year if sharpened often.
- Eye Shadow: One to two years if powder. One year for cream.
- Toss products used if you’ve had a cold sore.
- Lip Gloss: Six Months to a year
- Lipstick and Lip Pencil: One Year
- Liquid Foundation: Six months to one year.
- Powder Foundation: One to two years.
- The second article I read recommends replacing once a year.
- Replace after 12 to 18 months.
Blush & Bronzer:
- One to two years if powder.
- Replace after about one year.
The second article recommends replacing make-up brushes within five years and make-up sponges should be replaced once a month. With regular cleaning your make-up brushes can last longer.
If it is time to replace something check out my online estore to see the latest deals!
Below the tips is a video I did at one of the recent yard sales I took part in (October 2015). Yard sales are great for getting your information out to potential customers and/or recruits for your direct selling business. In that sense Yard Sales will always be successful even if you don’t sell any products on the spot that day. Plus, you never know who could come back around at a later time because they still have your information. The Yard Sales I’ve done were community sales that you paid money towards the cause (2 were schools, 2 were churches) for a table and then you kept all profits made at the table. I went this route because I do not have somewhere to host my own Yard Sale.
- Advertise your Yard Sale (if having your own)—Avon Independent Sales Reps have a sign available on YourAvon–campaign tools–planning tools as of the posting of this blog. Make sure your advertisements fit policy for the direct selling company you represent.
- Have inexpensive products on hand–2 for $1 deals are great!
- Bundle products together in a package deal
- Sell products for as little as you can and still make a profit (Sale prices)
- Give out FREE samples with your information if you are able
- Have about 20 books on hand or more if you know for sure there will be heavy traffic
- Have your own Yard Sale so you don’t spend money on the space
- If you don’t have somewhere to hold a Yard Sale, like me, then you can find ones in your community. The most I’ve ever spent for a Yard Sale was $25 for a space. Some space fees might be tax deductible as a donation to the organization, so check on that when filing taxes with a professional tax preparer.
- Know the season you are selling in so you can have seasonally appropriate products on hand.
- DO get follow-up information for people if you can. One way to do this is to offer a free raffle and use survey cards that ask for contact information. For Avon Independent Sales Reps, there are cards available in the same place as the Yard Sale sign as of this post date. You can also try asking people that take your information for their information. One way to do this is to say you like to remind customers of your order date and then ask what is the best way to contact them.
- Do not have A LOT of product to sell. I still have products from the first Yard Sale that I bought to sell at that Yard Sale.
- It’s hard to tell you what to have on hand as you never know what customers will be looking for, so it’s best to stick to the inexpensive idea and any inventory you need to get off your hands. Also, you know the popular products of your brand that everyone likes, so you can have some of those on hand for on the spot sales. As an Avon Independent Sales Representative, people at the Yard Sales I’ve been a part of have asked about Moisture Therapy, sunscreen, BugGuard, and Skin So Soft Oil. The sunscreen and BugGuard are for spring/summer sales not really fall. People have also asked about the deodorants and lip balms (these are definitely good to have as they don’t cost too much to stock).
- If you don’t have the money to stock inventory, sell normal Yard Sale items and just have your information on hand to give out like your brochures and business cards and maybe sample packs. If you go this route, have a separate area to promote your business (a good place is next to where you are sitting and where people will pay you for their items).
I will continue to use the Yard Sale idea to get the word out about my direct selling business as it is an easy way to reach a lot of people at one time.
The Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion is a new day moisturizer from Avon. This product is meant to take the place of the Reversalist Day Cream. It is up to you which cream you prefer to use as your day moisturizer with your regimen. The Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion is a lightweight lotion. The new Tri-Elastinex formula works to repair the look of lines & wrinkles like never before! There is a pump for easy application. The lotion also has SPF 25, so your face and neck will always be protected from the sun. The Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion is step two (moisturize) in the regimen and should be applied after cleansing during the day.
Regularly priced at $32.00
Buy Avon Online
Make Money by Sharing Avon With Others
The Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother is a new revolutionary product from Avon. This product comes in a portable compact case and goes on colorless so it works on all skin tones. The Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother uses Tri-Elastinex technology to instantly reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead and eye area. * The Tri-Elastinex technology renews the appearance of your skin, reverses visible wrinkles, and restores the look of youth. Added Bonus—the top cover is a reflective mirror surface for on the go touch-ups!
*Based on a clinical study.
Watch Blogger Nicole Feliciano introduce the new product and then Buy Today! (Available online beginning June 4 on my website).
This product is regularly priced at $30.00 BUT for Campaign 13 2014 is the special Intro Price of $26.00. You can also get it with the Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 for $47 for BOTH products! Buy Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother Online! (Campaign 13 2014 is available to shop online through June 17, 2014 and via Shop by Product Number online through Campaign 15 2014)
Have you been considering Avon skincare products? Not sure what product will best fit your needs? Hopefully this post will help you to pick out the product that best fits your skincare concerns. Avon has something for everyone. Whether it’s the Avon Clearskin products, Avon Elements (formerly Avon Solutions), or Avon ANEW products you can find the perfect fit for you at a great price. Remember the Avon 100% satisfaction guarantee and if for some reason you aren’t happy, you can return products for a refund either to Avon or to your representative. Hopefully the following quizzes will help you pick out the products that are right for you. Also, ask your representative or me about the NEW Two-Step Wrinkle Test to see if you can get it mailed to you or brought to you to try as this new tool helps to decide which ANEW regimen is best for you better than any other tool we’ve used before.
Shop Avon Skincare Products today! Sale prices (in pink) listed on the Anew pages are for Campaign 13 2014 which is available to shop via Representative (me) until 6/14/2014 and online from 6/4/2014 to 6/17/2014.