Hello. Many of us wonder what to do when we get breakouts. There are SO many solutions out there. How do you know which ones work? What do you do to get rid of the acne and breakouts ASAP? Acne and breakouts are a very common problem and not just for teenagers. I myself have had problems with acne since I was a teenager and I’m now 25. I’ll be honest I still don’t have perfect skin, but I will say there are definitely things that can help with your breakouts. First let me state that acne may not be truly cureable, however you can clear up the breakouts and help prevent them. One of the biggest causes of acne is stress. In fact, I think one reason that I still have problems myself is because of stress in my life and I’ve noticed that when the stress isn’t there, my skin looks clearer. Something I’ve learned in my experience with trying to get rid of breakouts is to stay consistent with your routine. When you go away from your regular cleansing, your skin breaks out again or at least mine does. When I’m consistent with what I’m using I notice a big difference. Another key thing to do is to exfoliate your face from time to time to get rid of dead skin. How you exfoliate is up to you, but it should be done. There are many products out there and really it’s all about what works for you. Acne is one of those conditions that what works for some, may not work for others. I’ve had friends that had problems, they found a solution, and that was that, but when I tried their solution it didn’t help me. I tried many over the counter products as well as the popular ones from television, none of them have worked miracles for me. I know people that have gone to dermatologists and they haven’t had dramatic results. So here’s my best advice for you if you suffer from acne:
- First and foremost realize you are not alone.
- Don’t let it get you down.
- Find a skincare routine and products that work for you. I personally have been using Avon Clearskin. I’ve seen the best results with these products over others I’ve used over the years. I’ve used most of them personally and I’ve liked what I’ve seen while using them.
- Once you’ve found what works for you. Stay consistent! Give your skin time to heal.
- Once you’ve cleared up your breakouts, stay consistent with your products to help prevent new breakouts.
- Try to exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
- Do your research on the causes and see which ones you feel comfortable eliminating from your life.
- Talk to your dermatologist if you can.
I hope this post helped somebody. If it did, then please “Like” and “Share” and let me know. 🙂