This post is all about why I love my AVON Business! I have been a representative now for going on four years (five Avon sales cycles). I just earned my spot in the elite President’s Club of Avon and earned my first Mrs. Albee doll! I am so excited because I cannot wait to see where my business will go from here! Who is Mrs. Albee? What is President’s Club? Mrs. Albee was the first Avon Sales Representative. David H. McConnell (the founder of Avon) started a company called the California Perfume Company. He recruited the help of Mrs. Albee to sell his product. From there Avon grew into what it is today. A company recognized world wide for empowering women. All direct sales basically started with Avon and the idea that David H. McConnell had over 128 years ago! The Avon President’s Club is the lowest sales level achievement for Avon representatives. In order to reach it you must have a certain amount of award sales. Not very many representatives make it to this level, so it is a huge achievement to get this far. Plus, it is an honor to get to President’s Club because it shows your commitment to your Avon business. I never thought I’d get this far, so I am super excited that I finally made it into the elite club. Reasons I love my AVON business:
- It’s fun!
- I can work it on my own schedule.
- The people I have met because of it (corporate, “famous representatives”, other representatives, my district sales manager, my upline leader, my downline members (team members), customers). There are so many wonderful people I never would have connected with had it not been for my AVON business.
- I love the products and getting them at a discount!
- Easy to shop for many of my daily needs products, no need to go to a physical store when it comes straight to me.
- The unlimited possibilities!
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): www.youravon.com/adavis0493