PLEASE NOTE THIS CAMPAIGN HAS PASSED, BUT THE PRODUCTS MAY STILL BE AVAILABLE! CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES!
Avon Campaign 16 2015 is effective online 7/14/2015-7/27/2015.
You can back order via the Shop by Product # option on my website through 8/24/2015! To get to that shopping mode either click on “Quick Item Entry” on the right side of my home page OR click “Shop Now”, then on the next page in the upper right corner click “Shop by Product Number”.
- While browsing the online brochures take note of the item number and campaign number,
- Go to “Shop by Product Number” or “Quick Item Entry” using the directions above.
- Use the drop down on the left to select Campaign 16, enter the item number, and add to bag. You can add multiple items at the same time, just make sure you select Campaign 16 from the drop down.
Please note some offers may no longer be valid. Happy shopping! Click the image of the brochure you want to view below.
To watch my highlights video scroll down below the brochure links. Thanks for following me!
1) HOT SUMMER SALE–Check out the HOT Summer Sale in Campaign 16
2) Bubble Bath $4.99
3) Naturals Shower Gels $1.99
4) Nail Polish 3 for $8.99
5) Skin So Soft and Moisture Therapy Sale!
Click the image of the brochure you want to view:
What’s New Video:
Click here to view the What’s New Online
Please note that the What’s New prices are for representatives only. Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today for just $15! Go to www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Quick Core Brochure Slideshow:
Here are the highlights videos I filmed:
Mark Magalog 8:
Here are some basic tips for selling makeup and growing your color sales:
- Remind customers of the 100% money back guarantee–Avon prides itself on this guarantee and as an Avon Representative you really need to honor the guarantee to have optimal customer satisfaction. Customers are more likely to trust you and order from you when they know they can return something they do not like and get their money back or get credit for their next order. I rarely have customers return, but all of my customers know they can return and so far everyone has been fine with a credit for their next order so I still have them as a customer. Online direct delivery customers must ask Avon themselves for a return as it is like any other company you buy online from and you must deal with the company itself, however the representative may be able to help if needed.
- Use samples when available–Samples of foundations, eyeshadows, and lipsticks can be very beneficial to your business. Customers want to know the shade fits them and samples can let them try before they buy. Just make sure to follow up on the samples that you give out to customers and potential customers to get the full size sale.
- Use demo products to show to your customers and sell on hand–This is especially important when new products come out. You are able to demo or show the product to the customer to get them excited about the product and then either sell it on hand to them right then and there or take the order if you are using the product solely for demo purposes.
- Wear the makeup yourself and show others–I always wear Avon makeup. When someone compliments you on your lipstick shade then make sure you mention it’s Avon and that can be a great conversation starter. The other thing that some representatives do is create videos where they show customers and potential customers certain makeup looks and what products were used to create those looks.
- Take advantage of what Avon provides you along the lines of Get the Look videos and brochure pages–many times Avon will state what a model is wearing in the brochure and you can use this to sell certain looks to your customers right from the brochure. There is also a lot of videos on the Avon Products YouTube channel that show makeup looks and some are even right on your eStore and in the Social Media Center for you to share with your customers. When people see something they like or a trendy look that they can get with certain products they are more likely to buy makeup from you.
- Educate customers on when to replace certain products–there is a lot of information on this topic out there on the web. The basic rule is we should update our makeup quarterly with the seasons, but some things can last a year or more. Also, whenever you are sick you should replace your makeup with new products so you don’t spread the infection. Here is my article on the topic
- Offer trade in incentives when your customers trade in old makeup–depending on your earnings level and budget, one idea to grow sales is to offer an incentive to your customers to replace their old makeup Avon or not with your Avon products. This is a win-win because the customer gets a discount and you get orders and customer loyalty, just make sure you don’t cut too much into your sales profits.
- Know Avon USA’s Stance on Animal Testing and Product Safety–Both of these stances from Avon Corporate are available on their website. Avon DOES NOT Contain lead in the lipstick and DOES NOT test on animals except where required by law (which it is not required by law for the USA, but Avon is also working to end ALL animal testing in countries where it still happens).
Watch my video on the topic:
Visit My Representative Center for More Tips
For this topic, I used the Campaign 7 2015 What’s New Demo Catalog to get a lot of my information. These catalogs are for representatives only. Not a rep yet? Join the AVON Family today by clicking here!
- Get your customers onto a regimen–cleanser, treatment, day cream, night cream, and eye cream
- Take advantage of the skincare quiz Avon provides and the ANEW Skincare directory that is in every brochure to find the regimen that best fits the needs of your customers
- Invest in Demos and Samples–when customers can try then they are more likely to buy
- The best deals for stocking up on Skincare Samples is to use Sample Bundles and Sample Deals that are found in the What’s New Catalogs for Representatives or only get samples as needed by customer request
- Samples and Travel Size Minis are available in many of our skincare products so offer to get these for customers to try before they purchase the full size regimen
- Invest in Stock Up Incentives (if you can afford)–when customers can buy right then, Skincare can be an impulse buy.
- Remind customers of the 100% money back guarantee, if they do not like it, then they can return it and you can get credit back for the item(s) in order to return the money to the customers and not owe AVON
- Start looking for the Skincare Bulletins with Campaign 18 2015 in both the What’s New Catalogs and Brochures
- Treat with specialized treatment products
- Moisturize AM and PM
- Eye Cream
Ideas to Grow Skincare Sales:
- Host a Skincare Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, or Party to share the AVON Skincare with potential customers and current customers
- Use AVON’s Social Media Center to Grow Skincare Sales by sharing products on Social Media
- Have Samples of the newest Skincare Products when they are released and give them out to your skincare customers and potential skincare customers
Watch my YouTube Video on the subject:
Visit My Representative Center for More Tips
Visit My Discover Skin Care Area for Everything Skin Care
Here is my YouTube Video with the Campaign 15 2015 Sales Flyer Highlights:
I see new representatives in my business ask all the time about if something sounds fishy or not. Basically, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is and it is best to go with your gut instinct. The most common red flag will be email scammers that will email you to order products and say they are from out of town and must pay with a cashier’s check, certified check, or money order. It is perfectly fine to accept orders from people you know and let them pay with these formats, but from strangers that is usually the biggest red flag. Plus, they always seem to use the same uniform format for the email something about wanting products for a model photo shoot, wedding, etc. and some story about how they cannot order online and pay by credit card. Also, the email used is nine times out of ten a strange email. These scammers will order a bunch of product and then leave you with it if you actually order, plus if they happen to send any form of payment it is usually too much and doesn’t always go through and if it does go through the scammers will take your information and run. The best thing to do if you get a suspicious email is to either ignore it if it is obviously a scam or I know a lot of representatives will refer the person to the eStore or online website through the direct sales company to order just in case it really isn’t a scam but it usually is and you usually never hear from the person again.
AVON offers some great insights and information on avoiding fraud and scams under youravon.com>web office>resources>frauds/scams As well as in the new rep center in the bottom right under Other Things to Read: Avoiding Frauds and Scams. This area of the website has some great information and insights on avoiding these situations and even gives some example emails that you could be sent from such scammers.
From time to time, you may also receive one via text or even a phone call, but usually it will be in email format. Always use caution with people you do not know and be mindful of the situation and use your best judgement.
Happy Fourth of July to everyone! Wishing you all the best!
View on Path
Does it ever seem like there is enough time?
Something that I have found while being in business for myself is that it seems like there is never enough hours in the day to get things done the way I want to get them done. Between working full time, personal life and daily activities, and trying to do activities to grow my business I always run out of time. It is very hard to focus and stick to getting done what you want to get done. How can you fix this?…
How to set goals, deadlines, and make priorities
The first things to do are to make a list of things you need to get done. It can be things in your business and in your life. Many people recommend doing this activity on a weekly basis. Sit down and write out what needs to be done for the week and what you’d like to get done. The next step is to put those activities into a schedule of deadlines for them to get done. Things that are set in stone like work, appointments, etc will all have their set times, so start with those. Then, look at what is left on your list and schedule a time and day to do it as if it is an appointment. Calendars are great for this and daily planners. You can even use a phone calendar or calendar such as Google Calendar so that you can set reminders for yourself. When setting out your schedule, be sure to prioritize and start with the things that are most important.
Stick to it no matter what
The most important tip in all of this is once you make your schedule, you have to stick to it. Sometimes life will get in the way and there is nothing you can do to control that, but if you have things that you CAN control, then make sure to stick to the schedule that you set for yourself so that you can get your tasks done in an efficient manner.