Here is my video replay of my Makeup Monday Review:
Featured Products from the Video:
BUY AVON ONLINE IN THE USA–FREE Shipping with your $40 order NO COUPON CODE NEEDED.
JOIN AVON TODAY FOR JUST $15
Here is my video overview of the Seven Sins for Your Skin:
Seven Sins to Your Skin:
- The Sun–UV Rays can cause aging and sun exposure can cause dry skin as well as cause cell renewal to slow which in turn causes fine lines, wrinkles, and an uneven tone. This is one reason daily SPF is important.
- Smoking–This can cause your skin to look dull and your collagen and elasticity to weaken which speeds up the aging process.
- Stress and Lack of Sleep–Your skin can become dry, break out, become more sensitive, have excess oil, or a lackluster appearance when these factors come into play. Have you heard of “beauty sleep”? This is true and when you sleep your skin renews itself.
- Pollution–Your pores can become clogged when your skin comes into contact with grime in the air.
- Facial Expressions–“laugh lines”, “frown lines”, etc. When you make certain facial expressions your skin creates creases and eventually these creases will become wrinkles. I’m 26 and as I mentioned in the video I’m already seeing these creases on my forehead and have been seeing them for quite some time (at least 4 years). I’m not saying don’t express yourself just remember eventually those expressions will lead to wrinkles. I guess it’s not the worst way to age.
- Poor Diet–An unhealthy diet is not good for many reasons, but eating empty calories can also cause the appearance of your skin to change in a negative way. Just another reason to try to maintain a healthy diet.
- Sleep Positions–Sleeping certain ways can increase wrinkles. Sleeping on your side may cause lines on your chin and cheek and sleeping face down can create lines on your forehead. Sleeping on your back is the best way to prevent these lines from occurring.
Information for this article and video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 Edition. This guide was available to Avon Representatives. Thanks Avon!
Avon Campaign 3 2016 is effective online 1/12/2016-01/25/2016. You can order via the Shop by Product # option or Shop My Online Brochure Option on my website! Using the “Shop by Product #” option, you can even back order out of the previous two campaigns using the drop down feature to select a campaign at the far left. You can play around with the campaign numbers to see if what you wanted was on sale in a previous campaign. Happy shopping! To watch my highlights video for this campaign as well as for the Mark Magalog 1 scroll down below the brochure links. There is also a “What’s Next” Video for Campaign 4 2016 at the bottom of this post. Thanks for following me!
Click the image of the brochure you want to view:
Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today for just $15! Go to www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Brochure Highlights video:
Mark Magalog 1 Highlights Video:
What’s Next Campaign 4 2016:
Watch the replay from the Periscope I shared for these products:
Products Featured in the Video:
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Line:
- Foaming Cleanser: Great for daily cleansing, the foaming gel cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid and helps clear up breakouts as well as prevent new ones. It is recommended to be used once a day so dryness doesn’t occur. I usually used it in the morning when I was using it myself. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price in Avon Campaign 3 2016 is only $3.99 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS CLICK HERE
- Blemish Clearing Acne Pads: These pads have 1% Salicylic Acid and help to clear your skin of unwanted dirt in your pores. I love using something like this at the end of the day or in the morning and sometimes both for a deeper clean in addition to cleansing. Includes 30 pads. Ground Shipping Only. Regular price is $4.49 and the current sale price is only $3.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDING INGREDIENT LIST
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Line:
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser: I personally have not used this product. The active ingredient is 2% Salicylic Acid. It is supposed to clear away oil and dirt. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price is $3.99. You can read product reviews from customers that have used it and view product details CLICK HERE
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent: I use this product on a daily basis. For me, I like being able to get a deeper clean on my pores and since I have started doing that it has helped clear up the blackheads I had been experiencing dramatically. The product contains 2% Salicylic Acid. It helps eliminate oil build-up, dirt, and debris. Regular price is $4.99 and current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Line:
- Pore Penetrating Gel Cleanser: I was using this product on a daily basis as a cleanser. I loved how my face felt clean after using. This product features pore firming technology. It is also formulated with Eucalyptus Extract & Witch Hazel and the active ingredient is 0.40% Triclosan. This product is not an acne treatment product, but if your pores are kept clean, then you can help approve your skin’s appearance. I used this product after I cleared up my initial blemishes and blackheads using the other Clearskin products mentioned above. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.99. PRODUCT DETAILS
- Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub: This product can be used for a deeper cleanse a few times a week. It helps cleanse and exfoliate. This product is also not an acne treatment product, but does help keep pores clear of dirt and oil which cause blemishes and blackheads. The product like the gel cleanser also features pore firming technology and is formulated with Eucalyptus Extract and Witch Hazel. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Professional Line:
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads: I am currently using this product on a daily basis to help remove excess dirt and oil. I like using products like this on my back when possible as well because you can get excess dirt and oil there too. This product has 45 pads. This product is the second step in the Clearskin Professional System. The regular price is $10.00 and the current sale price is $6.99 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion: This product is the third step in the Clearskin Professional System. The active ingredient is 0.50% Salicylic Acid. The product visibly minimizes pores and controls oil. The regular price is $17.00 and the current sale price is $8.99. I have not used this product personally but you can view customer reviews by CLICKING HERE
Related Blog Posts:
REQUEST AN AVON BROCHURE BY MAIL
Visit my online Avon Store (USA ONLY) and receive Free Shipping on your $40 order No Coupon Code Needed
Join Avon Today (USA ONLY)
Here is the Makeup Monday video I did about the Magix Face Perfector:
The Avon Magix Face Perfector has SPF 20. This product is colorless, so anyone can wear it. You can wear this product as a primer for your foundation or alone. Personally, I love wearing it alone because I tend to skip foundation. The lightweight gel formula almost feels like it’s not even there! For the official product description CLICK HERE. Regular price $11 and the Campaign 3 2016 sale price is only $6.99! This sale ends on January 25,2016.
Shop Avon Online or Join Today (USA only)
In Avon Campaign 1, I ordered a few items for myself. The video below shows you these items up close and I share what I think of them:
Items featured in the video:
Here is a picture of me wearing the Serene Lounge Set and Aurora Memory Foam Sneaker. Both of these items are super comfortable and will be a great addition to your wardrobe:
Shop My Avon e-store in the USA: www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Join the Avon Sisterhood Today for Just $15
The video below explains how you can determine skin type:
Is your skin oily, normal, dry, or combination? How do you know? In the video above I explain how you can easily determine your skin type.
Why is it important to know skin type?
When determining which skincare products are best for you, it is important to know your skin type so that you can find products that will suit your skin. For example, combination and oily skin do better with lighter lotions instead of heavy creams. Normal skin can usually do either creams or lotions. Dry skin usually does better with creams.
Tissue Test to determine skin type:
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Rip a tissue into 4 pieces. Put one piece on the forehead, one on the cheek, one on the side of your nose, and one on your chin.
- Observe what happens. See what the results mean below.
What does the tissue test mean?
- Dry skin–All of the pieces of tissue fell off
- Normal skin–All of the pieces stuck and then fell off
- Oily skin–All of the pieces stick to your skin
- Combination skin–The nose and chin pieces stuck and the cheeks and forehead came off.
- Dry skin can be flaky and irritated
- Normal skin is usually clear and even
- Oily skin is greasy and shines and is also prone to blemishes and blackheads
- Combination skin is oily in the T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) and dry on the cheeks
Disclaimer: I gained this information from the Avon Skincare Specialist Training course under Avon University and the Anew Skincare Guide from Fall 2015. Thank you Avon for supporting your representatives!