The shade I am wearing in the picture is Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Adoring Love. This lipstick comes in twelve shades from nudes, to reds, to pinks, to plums. There is a shade that everyone is sure to enjoy. The perfectly matte lipstick features Avon’s True Color Technology meaning what you see in the tube is what will be on your lips. The lipstick holds in moisture, is weightless, and doesn’t cake or crack. Check it out at www.youravon.com/adavis0493 Intro price is $5.99 and regular price will be $9.00
Here is my video about the Avon Skin Care innovations. I only give a very general overview, but Avon has been in the skin care industry for over 40 years and is cutting edge with it’s technology. You can learn more by visiting the Skin Care Institute area of Avon.com.
- Avon was the first to mass market Alpha Hydroxy Acid with the Anew line of products
- Avon was first to stabilize Vitamin A and concentrated vitamin C
- Avon was first to use injectable grade ingredients in their skin care products
- Avon was first to use Smart Repair Technology
- Avon was first to use a polypeptide visible lift complex with Anew Clinical Infinite Lift
These facts were learned from the Avon University Skin Care Specialist course for representatives.
Discover Avon Skin Care–A collection of articles about skin care I have written
Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel in Strawberry:
The Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel dries in 30 seconds. It comes in nine shades and clear currently. Avon Speed Dry+ is one of my favorite kinds of Avon Nail Polish. The polish uses Avon Fast-Drying Technology which includes a unique blend of quick-drying ingredients and Volcanic Rock. There is no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP. As of February 2016, customers rate the polish 3.6 stars out of 5. Check out all of the details including ingredients and customer reviews by CLICKING HERE. Regular price is $6.00. The current price is $2.99 on sale in Avon Campaign 4 2016. Snatch it up while it is on sale.
Steps in A Skin Care Regimen:
- Cleanse–Always use a cleanser to wash your face morning and evening. It is important for your skin to be clean before applying creams and skin care products.
- Treat–Apply any treatments that you are using for specific skin concerns after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Moisturize–Apply your day cream in the morning (SPF is great if you are not allergic) and night cream in the evening.
- Eye–Gently apply your eye creams after moisturizing.
Quick Skin Tips:
- Make sure your hands are clean before you do your skin care routine. This is important to prevent germs, etc.
- Apply products in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Apply your eye products by gently tapping using your ring finger.
Information for this video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 and Avon Anew Skin Care Specialist Course on Avon University. Thank you Avon for supporting your representatives!
Skin Care Articles:
- Skin Layer Overview–This article briefly discusses the three layers of the skin and how they can be affected by aging.
- How to determine your skin type–This article discusses how you can determine your skin type to help decide what products are best for your skin.
- Seven Sins for Your Skin–This article talks about some things that can hurt the health of your skin.
- Skin Aging Overview–This article and video is an overview of the skin aging process by actual age.
- Discover Avon Skin Care–-A collection of articles related to Avon Skin Care
Avon Campaign 4 2016 is effective online 1/26/2016-02/08/2016. You can order via the Shop by Product # option or Shop My Online Brochure Option on my website! Using the “Shop by Product #” option, you can even back order out of the previous two campaigns using the drop down feature to select a campaign at the far left. You can play around with the campaign numbers to see if what you wanted was on sale in a previous campaign. Happy shopping! To watch my highlights video for this campaign scroll down below the brochure links. There is also a “What’s Next” Video for Campaign 5 2016 at the bottom of this post. Thanks for following me!
Click the image of the brochure you want to view:
Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today for just $15! Go to www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Brochure Highlights video:
What’s Next Campaign 5 2016: