- DO wear your favorite scent as much as you want
- DO use an open fragrance as quickly as possible because the scent does change over time
- DO apply fragrance directly to the skin focusing on the pulse points
- DO layer your fragrances for the most impact
- DON’t expose fragrances to extreme heat or cold
- DON’t try more than three scents at once when smelling scents to decide which you like because your nose won’t be able to differentiate between the scents
- DON’t spray on too much of a fragrance at a time. A little usually goes a long way. Usually two spritzes tops!
Learn more about Fragrance 101!