This video was made by Amanda Davis, Avon Ind. Sales Representative New Avon, LLC
I use these tactics to plan my own campaigns. Representatives should look at the Campaign Central videos Avon provides as well. At the end of the video I mention the FAB Buys (this actually ended as of Campaign 26 2016). I give a couple ways to figure out the best buys yourself at the end of the video.
Campaign 1 2017 Selling Tips:
Campaign 1 2017 is over for most of us, but maybe you still have some brochures sitting around or people that you need to follow up with that their last Avon Brochure was Campaign 1 2017.
- Take Advantage of last minute sales for the holidays!
- Sell Breast Cancer Crusade awareness products like the $6 charm bracelet featured in the Campaign 1 What’s New (great add-on sale).
- Sell matching products together like the Mailyn Oversized Tote, Classics Wallet, and Key Fob.
- Take note of information like the Skin Care Bulletin and share that information with potential skin care customers and can also try to add on to existing skin care customer orders. What’s New pages 6-7
- Moisture Therapy big winter product! Campaign 1 has a five piece set for $16.99
- What’s News are great for sample stock ups if you need to get more samples
- Take note of discontinued products and suggested replacements. I mention specifics in my video. This list can be found in the What’s New pages 12-13.
- Take note of representative tips on pages 16-18
Campaign 2 2017 Selling Tips:
- Ultimate Utility Tote on the cover is $19.99 with any $15 purchase from the brochure (another great add-on sale)
- Make note of new products and things your customers might like.
- New jewelry that can be a great add-on sale
- Vitamin C serum will be on sale for $19.99
- Point out the 3-piece sets for Avon Senses that are in the brochure for $9.99
- New Mark Magalog and products–capitalize on Winter Fashion trends
- Special Representative Offers for products that can be used for demos, inventory, etc.
- $8.99 Sample Pack offer
- More discontinued items (I go into detail in the video) What’s New pages 16-17
- More Mark items
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore