Avon Living Favorite Products:
Avon Living Hexagon Wall Shelves Item #248-360
These customizable shelves are the perfect addition to any room! You can leave them white, paint them, or add a wallpaper pattern. The set of 3 comes in at $19.99
Vintage Inspired Mirror Item # 248-561
Mirrors will give the appearance of a bigger space. You can use it in any room–living room, bathroom, bedroom. $39.99
Pineapple Design Ceramic Planter Item #248-447
Use it for plants, makeup brushes, pens, kitchen utensils, etc. Multi-use item! Only $9.99
Chalkboard Corkboard Message Board Item #876-923
Use this message board to keep track of important events, etc. Perfect for the office, kitchen, or other common area $24.99
Avon Living Chalkboard Front Desktop Organizer
Item # 007-612
Use it on the desk for various desk organization or use it in the bathroom for bathroom organization. Only $24.99
Check these items out and many more at your Avon Representatives website!
Learn more about starting your own Avon Business
- Demo your favorite products–buy the products that you plan to use yourself and share them with customers. Demos sell. Don’t spend all of your profits on demos, but if you are truly going to use something yourself, then buy it and share it.
- Use images to share your favorite products with customers. Take pictures of the demos you do purchase and also use the Avon Living Magalog and online images provided by Avon to share products with your customers and potential customers both in person and online. Take advantage of social media and use the hashtag #AvonLiving along with other relevant hashtags (depending on the product). Share to as many social media outlets as possible.
- Share the tips that are included in your representative what’s new demo book and in the Avon Living Magalog for customers.
- Share your own uses for the products.
- For The Get Organized Issue promote how these products can help with New Year organization and spring cleaning.
Avon What’s New Catalogs and Related Articles
Buy Avon Online
More Representative Selling Tips
New Avon Representative Tips
Join Avon and Start Your Own Avon Business
Read More About Amanda Davis, Avon Ind. Sales Rep and her journey as an Avon Rep
Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep (My overall Avon business page); fb.com/amandadsmarketingtips (My page for marketing tips for Avon Reps)
Avon Campaign 5 2017 is effective online 2/07/2017-2/20/2017.
Campaign 4 Hot Items
- True Color Makeup Launch! — All of our Avon makeup has been revamped to include the True Color technology! What you see in the package is what you get!
- Makeup SALE!
- New Jewelry and Fashion pieces to start getting ready for Spring!
- New Avon Living magalog focused on home organization! (See my highlights video below)
Brochure Highlights video:
Mark Magalog 2 2017 Highlights:
Avon Living Campaigns 3-6 2017:
What’s Next Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017:
Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today! Learn more!
Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 5 2017:
- Top Products to feature–Avon True Color makeup rebranding
- Avon True Color NEW Nourishing Lipstick
- Avon True Color NEW SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara
- Avon Skin Care Sale—particularly on the Anew products
- Read my article with Tips to Sell Avon Makeup
- Read my article with Tips to Sell Avon Skin Care
Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 6 2017:
- Capitalize on the semi-annual sale!
- Introduce Spring jewelry and fashion
- Share NEW Avon Moisture Therapy Ultra Hydration products!
For more tips visit my Representative Center
For more What’s New visit my What’s New page
A little bit can go a long way and make a big difference…
When it comes to makeup, a little bit can make a big difference in your appearance. Should you be confident with your appearance without makeup? Yes, of course! Is it nice to dress up your natural look with makeup? Yes! While the natural look is great and fine for most day to day activities, it is nice to mix it up from time to time and add a little makeup to your look. What makeup you add depends on what features you are looking to bring out in your face. Eye makeup (eye liner, eyeshadow, and mascara) brings out your eyes. Lipstick brings out your lips. Blush or bronzer can bring out your cheeks.
Simple goes a long way. There is no need to go overboard with your makeup. When I do everything, which is rarely, I will do face primer, powder foundation, concealer if needed, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. I usually only do all that for special occasions. On a daily basis during the week, I will wear a single shade of eyeshadow and lip balm or a colorless lip conditioner. On the weekends I usually wear lipstick and eyeshadow. Sometimes, I decide to throw on mascara too. In this Face of the Day, I am not wearing any face makeup besides blush and I have on mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick.
Avon Products in this look:
- Avon True Color Ultra Hydrating Lip Color (formerly known as Avon Ultra Color Indulgence) in Red Tulip
- Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte
- Avon True Color Superextend Winged Out Mascara in Black
- Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Classic Aura
Directions for use:
Use to hydrate your skin. Use the product 3 times a week alone or over your night time moisturizer. Wear on face overnight.
- Hydrates skin for 48 hours
- Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic
- Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Formulated with Encapsulated Hyaluronic Acid and Moisturizing Shea Butter Beads
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and oil-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
I love how the product made my skin feel soft! I enjoyed how when I woke up in the morning my skin was not as oily and I did not feel the need to necessarily wash my face. I love that it is simple to apply and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky when applying. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Discover More About Avon Skin Care
Buy Avon Online
Request An Avon Brochure by Mail
Join Avon and make money sharing Avon with others while saving money on your own purchases