Hello! I am writing this post to inform my subscribers and readers that I have moved my blog to a self hosted site at bethebestyoucanbebeautyblog.com I would appreciate you following me over there and staying up to date on my latest posts. Thanks!
Vacation Like A Boss (Avon Campaigns 3-9 2017; Trendsetter Campaigns 5-11 2017)
The Basics: Earn an all inclusive trip to Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas for 3 nights and 4 days from June 11-14 2017
How To Earn: Earn a total of 2,500 Leader Points during the incentive period to earn the trip for you (the representative) Earn a total of 4,000 Leader Points during the incentive period to earn the trip for you and a guest
How do I Earn Leader Points:
- Earn 75 Leader Points for each campaign you reach $300+ in Award Sales during the incentive period
- Earn 150 Leader Points for a recruit from an Avon source (ALMA) that places a first or second order of $150+ by the end of the incentive period
- Earn 300 Leader Points for a recruit from a personal source that places a first or second order of $150+ by the end of the incentive period
- Earn 1,000 Leader Points when you level up in leadership title (Ambassador and Above) Earn points for each title promotion. Promotions must occur during the incentive period.
- Mentor someone in your first generation of your team to a higher Leadership Title and earn 500 Leader Points
Good luck earning your trip to the Bahamas!
Ticket to Boss Life (Avon Campaigns 2-13 2017; Trendsetter Campaigns 4-15 2017)
The Basics: Every ticket is a winner! Possible prizes include:
- Cash valued at $100, $500, and $1000
- A trip for 4 to Disney World
- 60” Samsung Smart TV
- Apple Ipad® Mini 2
- Trip to New York City
- Coach Corner Zip Wristlet
- 7-piece Cookware Set
- Ninja Coffee Bar® Carafe System
- JBL Headphones
- Free Avon RepFest 2017 Registration (Will be held in Nashville, Tennessee in August 2017)
- Avon Branded items–water bottles, etc
- Gift Card from Town and Country (Avon’s official partner for branded items such as advertising materials, business cards, etc.)
How do you earn a ticket: Earn a scratch off ticket for each new team member that signs up and places an order of $150+ during their first or second campaigns during the incentive period. Orders must be placed by Campaign 13 2017 (Trendsetter Campaign 15 2017).
Your recruits for Ticket to Boss Life will also count towards Vacation Like A Boss points through Avon Campaign 9 2017 (Trendsetter Campaign 11 2017). You will also earn bonus money when bringing on new team members that meet the sales goal of $150+ in their first two campaigns. ($50 for new representatives in the Kickstart program-see below and $20 for all other representatives).
Kickstart Program for All New Representatives
The Basics: Earn $1,010 in your first 90 Days when you meet all Kickstart goals for both sales and leadership
How do you earn $1,010?: Meet all six sales goals and add three qualified recruits to your team in your first seven campaigns and earn a bonus of $200.
Earn 40% when you meet sales goals in your first seven campaigns:
- Campaign 1-Any size order, earn 40% on all products sold
- Campaign 2-Award sales of $150 — earnings of approximately $60 (if all orders are customer orders)
- Campaign 3-Award sales of $200–earnings of approximately $80
- Campaign 4-Award sales of $250–earnings of approximately $100
- Campaign 5-Award sales of $300–earnings of approximately $120
- Campaign 6-Award sales of $350–earnings of approximately $140
- Campaign 7-Award sales of $400–earnings of approximately $160
- This is a total of at least $660 when you meet the sales goals for Campaigns 2-7
*After your first seven campaigns you will earn 20-40% based on sales levels
Earn $50 for each qualified team member during your first 7 campaigns:
Each time you add a new team member and that team member places a first or second order of $150+ successfully meeting their first Kickstart sales goal, you will earn a $50 bonus. After your Kickstart time period is over you will earn $20 for each qualified team member. You will also earn a bonus based on your sales leadership level. For the Kickstart program (your first seven campaigns) find three people to add to your team for a bonus of $150. If you find more than three people and they all meet the requirement, you will receive even more money!
Earn $660 on sales + $150 for bringing in new team members + $200 bonus for reaching all Kickstart goals and you’ve earned $1,010. You can also earn more money if you sell more than the required goals!
Avon Living Favorite Products:
Avon Living Hexagon Wall Shelves Item #248-360
These customizable shelves are the perfect addition to any room! You can leave them white, paint them, or add a wallpaper pattern. The set of 3 comes in at $19.99
Vintage Inspired Mirror Item # 248-561
Mirrors will give the appearance of a bigger space. You can use it in any room–living room, bathroom, bedroom. $39.99
Pineapple Design Ceramic Planter Item #248-447
Use it for plants, makeup brushes, pens, kitchen utensils, etc. Multi-use item! Only $9.99
Chalkboard Corkboard Message Board Item #876-923
Use this message board to keep track of important events, etc. Perfect for the office, kitchen, or other common area $24.99
Avon Living Chalkboard Front Desktop Organizer
Item # 007-612
Use it on the desk for various desk organization or use it in the bathroom for bathroom organization. Only $24.99
Check these items out and many more at your Avon Representatives website!
- Demo your favorite products–buy the products that you plan to use yourself and share them with customers. Demos sell. Don’t spend all of your profits on demos, but if you are truly going to use something yourself, then buy it and share it.
- Use images to share your favorite products with customers. Take pictures of the demos you do purchase and also use the Avon Living Magalog and online images provided by Avon to share products with your customers and potential customers both in person and online. Take advantage of social media and use the hashtag #AvonLiving along with other relevant hashtags (depending on the product). Share to as many social media outlets as possible.
- Share the tips that are included in your representative what’s new demo book and in the Avon Living Magalog for customers.
- Share your own uses for the products.
- For The Get Organized Issue promote how these products can help with New Year organization and spring cleaning.
Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep (My overall Avon business page); fb.com/amandadsmarketingtips (My page for marketing tips for Avon Reps)
Avon Campaign 5 2017 is effective online 2/07/2017-2/20/2017.
Campaign 4 Hot Items
- True Color Makeup Launch! — All of our Avon makeup has been revamped to include the True Color technology! What you see in the package is what you get!
- Makeup SALE!
- New Jewelry and Fashion pieces to start getting ready for Spring!
- New Avon Living magalog focused on home organization! (See my highlights video below)
Brochure Highlights video:
Mark Magalog 2 2017 Highlights:
Avon Living Campaigns 3-6 2017:
What’s Next Avon Campaigns 7 and 8 2017:
Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today! Learn more!
Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 5 2017:
- Top Products to feature–Avon True Color makeup rebranding
- Avon True Color NEW Nourishing Lipstick
- Avon True Color NEW SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara
- Avon Skin Care Sale—particularly on the Anew products
- Read my article with Tips to Sell Avon Makeup
- Read my article with Tips to Sell Avon Skin Care
Tips to Sell Avon Campaign 6 2017:
- Capitalize on the semi-annual sale!
- Introduce Spring jewelry and fashion
- Share NEW Avon Moisture Therapy Ultra Hydration products!
For more tips visit my Representative Center
For more What’s New visit my What’s New page
A little bit can go a long way and make a big difference…
When it comes to makeup, a little bit can make a big difference in your appearance. Should you be confident with your appearance without makeup? Yes, of course! Is it nice to dress up your natural look with makeup? Yes! While the natural look is great and fine for most day to day activities, it is nice to mix it up from time to time and add a little makeup to your look. What makeup you add depends on what features you are looking to bring out in your face. Eye makeup (eye liner, eyeshadow, and mascara) brings out your eyes. Lipstick brings out your lips. Blush or bronzer can bring out your cheeks.
Simple goes a long way. There is no need to go overboard with your makeup. When I do everything, which is rarely, I will do face primer, powder foundation, concealer if needed, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. I usually only do all that for special occasions. On a daily basis during the week, I will wear a single shade of eyeshadow and lip balm or a colorless lip conditioner. On the weekends I usually wear lipstick and eyeshadow. Sometimes, I decide to throw on mascara too. In this Face of the Day, I am not wearing any face makeup besides blush and I have on mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick.
Avon Products in this look:
- Avon True Color Ultra Hydrating Lip Color (formerly known as Avon Ultra Color Indulgence) in Red Tulip
- Avon True Color Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte
- Avon True Color Superextend Winged Out Mascara in Black
- Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Classic Aura