Our Avon Moisture Therapy line has five different lines of lotions and body washes/scrubs. The main line that most people are familiar with is the Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair (blue) line. This line also includes a lip balm. The main line is good for dry skin and repairing dry skin. The Daily Defense line (orange) is good as a daily moisturizer and is also okay for sensitive skin. The Calming Relief (brown) is good for itchy skin and helps to soothe itchy skin from dryness. I have used the calming relief and it did help me. The Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing line is dermatologist tested and approved as a treatment for Eczema by the National Eczema Association. I had a couple bouts with Eczema since this product came out and it did give me relief. The Moisture Therapy Derma Restoring line is for the treatment of keratosis pilaris (“chicken bumps”) and also dermatologist tested. Below is the video I did talking about each of the lines.
I truly enjoy the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quads. These have been my go to eyeshadow for awhile. I like that there are four different colors to choose from and to make different combinations on your eye. These quads are great to have in your makeup drawer so you can have a variety of looks based on the day, time of day, and your mood. There are currently five matte shades and thirteen other shades. Regular price is $8.00.
Check Out Another Post/Video I did on these wonderful products
One of my all time favorite products is the Avon shower gels. Currently we have the Avon Naturals and of course the Skin So Soft brands that are shower gels. The Avon Naturals is getting ready to be renamed Avon Scents, but it will be the same scents and products with a new name. The Avon shower gels are a great value and I absolutely love the hooks so it can be hung up in your shower. The shower gels last me for at least a month and I love the scents! Definitely worth the cost especially when they are on sale like they are now for $1.99. Regular price is currently $4.00
The current scents for Avon Naturals (soon to be Avon Senses) are:
- Energizing Green Tea and Verbena
- Blushing Cherry Blossom
- Silky Vanilla
- Pomegranate and Mango
- Fresh Cucumber Melon
- Vibrant Orchid and Blueberry
- Sunny Strawberry and Guava
Seasonally we offer special scents that are limited edition. To check out all of the current shower gels offered go to your representatives website.
Watch the replay from the Periscope I shared for these products:
Products Featured in the Video:
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Line:
- Foaming Cleanser: Great for daily cleansing, the foaming gel cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid and helps clear up breakouts as well as prevent new ones. It is recommended to be used once a day so dryness doesn’t occur. I usually used it in the morning when I was using it myself. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price in Avon Campaign 3 2016 is only $3.99 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS CLICK HERE
- Blemish Clearing Acne Pads: These pads have 1% Salicylic Acid and help to clear your skin of unwanted dirt in your pores. I love using something like this at the end of the day or in the morning and sometimes both for a deeper clean in addition to cleansing. Includes 30 pads. Ground Shipping Only. Regular price is $4.49 and the current sale price is only $3.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDING INGREDIENT LIST
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Line:
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser: I personally have not used this product. The active ingredient is 2% Salicylic Acid. It is supposed to clear away oil and dirt. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price is $3.99. You can read product reviews from customers that have used it and view product details CLICK HERE
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent: I use this product on a daily basis. For me, I like being able to get a deeper clean on my pores and since I have started doing that it has helped clear up the blackheads I had been experiencing dramatically. The product contains 2% Salicylic Acid. It helps eliminate oil build-up, dirt, and debris. Regular price is $4.99 and current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Line:
- Pore Penetrating Gel Cleanser: I was using this product on a daily basis as a cleanser. I loved how my face felt clean after using. This product features pore firming technology. It is also formulated with Eucalyptus Extract & Witch Hazel and the active ingredient is 0.40% Triclosan. This product is not an acne treatment product, but if your pores are kept clean, then you can help approve your skin’s appearance. I used this product after I cleared up my initial blemishes and blackheads using the other Clearskin products mentioned above. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.99. PRODUCT DETAILS
- Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub: This product can be used for a deeper cleanse a few times a week. It helps cleanse and exfoliate. This product is also not an acne treatment product, but does help keep pores clear of dirt and oil which cause blemishes and blackheads. The product like the gel cleanser also features pore firming technology and is formulated with Eucalyptus Extract and Witch Hazel. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Professional Line:
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads: I am currently using this product on a daily basis to help remove excess dirt and oil. I like using products like this on my back when possible as well because you can get excess dirt and oil there too. This product has 45 pads. This product is the second step in the Clearskin Professional System. The regular price is $10.00 and the current sale price is $6.99 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion: This product is the third step in the Clearskin Professional System. The active ingredient is 0.50% Salicylic Acid. The product visibly minimizes pores and controls oil. The regular price is $17.00 and the current sale price is $8.99. I have not used this product personally but you can view customer reviews by CLICKING HERE
Related Blog Posts:
REQUEST AN AVON BROCHURE BY MAIL
Visit my online Avon Store (USA ONLY) and receive Free Shipping on your $40 order No Coupon Code Needed
Join Avon Today (USA ONLY)
Here is the replay of my Favorites Friday on the Free O2 for Her Fragrance from Avon:
The Free O2 for Her EDT Fragrance is one of my favorites. It is a floral, fresh scent with notes of white peach tea, honeysuckle, and milky musks. I honestly probably like this scent because I love the smell of honeysuckle. This is a great scent if you are looking for a nice fresh scent that is fairly light for a daily perfume. Regular price is $18 but if you hurry and get it in Campaigns 2 & 3 2016 the sale price is only $6.99!! PRODUCT INFO
Also mentioned in the video were the Black Suede for Him and the Mesmerize for Him colognes for the men.
Shop online 24/7 in the USA at www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Become an Avon Representative Today for just $15!
I’m starting a new series of videos and scopes on Periscope as well as blog posts sharing some of my favorite Avon products. This week I chose to share about the Mark. Crazy for Cranberry fragrance in the Mark. Bath and Body line of products. I have the hand cream so specifically I reviewed the hand cream, but all of the products would be great to use if you think or decide that you like this fragrance. This one is a limited edition so stock up before it is all gone. If you are on Periscope you can follow me @amandabeautytip. You can watch a replay of the video below at the bottom of this post. Thanks for reading/watching and I hope you find this article helpful.
The fragrance notes are cranberry, fruity rose, and vanilla bean. I mostly smell the fruity citrus scent when I wear it on myself. I really love this smell and think you will too if you like fruity fragrances. The hand cream also really does make your hands feel smooth after use for quite awhile as long as you aren’t washing your hands too frequently. Plus, the fragrance lasts for some time as well.
The hand cream is 100 ml or 3.4 fluid ounces and is $6.00 regularly priced. There is also a 3-in-1 body wash that can be used as Shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath. The line also has a body mist, body butter, and body scrub. You can check out the entire line as well as the other fragrances that Mark. has to offer by visiting my representative website or contacting your Avon Representative. You can view product reviews of some of the products from other representatives and customers when you visit the product item on my website. Scroll down for current coupon code offers.
Direct Product Links for Your Convenience:
Watch my Video on Mark. Crazy for Cranberry Hand Cream:
Current Coupon Codes:
- Save 16% off ANY Order (excluding Avon Living, Disney, and Avon Auto-Replenish products) Using Coupon Code: NEWYEAR Offer Expires: Midnight EST 1/3/2016
- Save 15% off orders of $40+ Using Coupon Code: ACT654F Offer Expires: 1/5/2016
- Save 20% off orders of $50+ using Coupon Code: WELCOME or THANKYOU20 (Coupon only valid once on your customer account)
Buy Avon/Mark. Online in the USA ONLY by visiting my website at www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Join the Avon/Mark. Family Today for Just $15 in the USA and get started right away when you sign-up online.