This at home clinical peel has Glycolic plus soothing extracts. It comes as 30 unscented pads. The facial peel will gently cleanse, exfoliate, and renew your skin. It is recommended that you use the product in the morning or night every other day for best results. You can follow with your favorite moisturizer or use it alone. I have done it alone and with a moisturizer. This product can help reduce acne as well as help dull skin appear brighter and other visible damage. After just one use my skin felt immediately softer. After a week of use I do believe I am seeing a difference in my overall skin appearance. I am enjoying my experience with this product and I think you will too. For more information on the product you can visit your Avon Reps website. Thanks for reading and if you decide to watch the short video below…thanks for watching!
Watch the replay from the Periscope I shared for these products:
Products Featured in the Video:
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Line:
- Foaming Cleanser: Great for daily cleansing, the foaming gel cleanser has 2% Salicylic Acid and helps clear up breakouts as well as prevent new ones. It is recommended to be used once a day so dryness doesn’t occur. I usually used it in the morning when I was using it myself. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price in Avon Campaign 3 2016 is only $3.99 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS CLICK HERE
- Blemish Clearing Acne Pads: These pads have 1% Salicylic Acid and help to clear your skin of unwanted dirt in your pores. I love using something like this at the end of the day or in the morning and sometimes both for a deeper clean in addition to cleansing. Includes 30 pads. Ground Shipping Only. Regular price is $4.49 and the current sale price is only $3.49 FULL PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDING INGREDIENT LIST
Avon Clearskin Blackhead Eliminating Line:
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Cleanser: I personally have not used this product. The active ingredient is 2% Salicylic Acid. It is supposed to clear away oil and dirt. Regular price is $5.49 and the current sale price is $3.99. You can read product reviews from customers that have used it and view product details CLICK HERE
- Blackhead Eliminating Daily Astringent: I use this product on a daily basis. For me, I like being able to get a deeper clean on my pores and since I have started doing that it has helped clear up the blackheads I had been experiencing dramatically. The product contains 2% Salicylic Acid. It helps eliminate oil build-up, dirt, and debris. Regular price is $4.99 and current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Line:
- Pore Penetrating Gel Cleanser: I was using this product on a daily basis as a cleanser. I loved how my face felt clean after using. This product features pore firming technology. It is also formulated with Eucalyptus Extract & Witch Hazel and the active ingredient is 0.40% Triclosan. This product is not an acne treatment product, but if your pores are kept clean, then you can help approve your skin’s appearance. I used this product after I cleared up my initial blemishes and blackheads using the other Clearskin products mentioned above. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.99. PRODUCT DETAILS
- Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub: This product can be used for a deeper cleanse a few times a week. It helps cleanse and exfoliate. This product is also not an acne treatment product, but does help keep pores clear of dirt and oil which cause blemishes and blackheads. The product like the gel cleanser also features pore firming technology and is formulated with Eucalyptus Extract and Witch Hazel. Regular price is $5.50 and the current sale price is $3.49. PRODUCT DETAILS
Avon Clearskin Professional Line:
- Clearskin Professional Clarifying Toner Pads: I am currently using this product on a daily basis to help remove excess dirt and oil. I like using products like this on my back when possible as well because you can get excess dirt and oil there too. This product has 45 pads. This product is the second step in the Clearskin Professional System. The regular price is $10.00 and the current sale price is $6.99 PRODUCT DETAILS
- Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting Lotion: This product is the third step in the Clearskin Professional System. The active ingredient is 0.50% Salicylic Acid. The product visibly minimizes pores and controls oil. The regular price is $17.00 and the current sale price is $8.99. I have not used this product personally but you can view customer reviews by CLICKING HERE
Related Blog Posts:
REQUEST AN AVON BROCHURE BY MAIL
Visit my online Avon Store (USA ONLY) and receive Free Shipping on your $40 order No Coupon Code Needed
Join Avon Today (USA ONLY)
Hello. Many of us wonder what to do when we get breakouts. There are SO many solutions out there. How do you know which ones work? What do you do to get rid of the acne and breakouts ASAP? Acne and breakouts are a very common problem and not just for teenagers. I myself have had problems with acne since I was a teenager and I’m now 25. I’ll be honest I still don’t have perfect skin, but I will say there are definitely things that can help with your breakouts. First let me state that acne may not be truly cureable, however you can clear up the breakouts and help prevent them. One of the biggest causes of acne is stress. In fact, I think one reason that I still have problems myself is because of stress in my life and I’ve noticed that when the stress isn’t there, my skin looks clearer. Something I’ve learned in my experience with trying to get rid of breakouts is to stay consistent with your routine. When you go away from your regular cleansing, your skin breaks out again or at least mine does. When I’m consistent with what I’m using I notice a big difference. Another key thing to do is to exfoliate your face from time to time to get rid of dead skin. How you exfoliate is up to you, but it should be done. There are many products out there and really it’s all about what works for you. Acne is one of those conditions that what works for some, may not work for others. I’ve had friends that had problems, they found a solution, and that was that, but when I tried their solution it didn’t help me. I tried many over the counter products as well as the popular ones from television, none of them have worked miracles for me. I know people that have gone to dermatologists and they haven’t had dramatic results. So here’s my best advice for you if you suffer from acne:
- First and foremost realize you are not alone.
- Don’t let it get you down.
- Find a skincare routine and products that work for you. I personally have been using Avon Clearskin. I’ve seen the best results with these products over others I’ve used over the years. I’ve used most of them personally and I’ve liked what I’ve seen while using them.
- Once you’ve found what works for you. Stay consistent! Give your skin time to heal.
- Once you’ve cleared up your breakouts, stay consistent with your products to help prevent new breakouts.
- Try to exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
- Do your research on the causes and see which ones you feel comfortable eliminating from your life.
- Talk to your dermatologist if you can.
I hope this post helped somebody. If it did, then please “Like” and “Share” and let me know. 🙂
Related Blog Posts:
BUY AVON ONLINE OR JOIN THE FAMILY TODAY in the USA ONLY