This recipe was in the What’s New for Campaign 4.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Form dough into desired shapes on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes until set, but not brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack.
- Decorate as desired.
Some AVON Products that may help you with this recipe or in your kitchen…
Two non-skid prep bowls. Dishwasher safe. Large, 7″ D; small, 6 1/4″ D. Stainless steel, silicone. Imported.
Hand Crank Mixer $19.99
Easily beat eggs or batter! Softgrip silicone handle and turning knob for ease. 12 1/4″ L. Dishwasher safe. Stainless steel. Imported.
Sugar Storage Container $16.99
Stores up to 2 lbs. of sugar. Approx. 7″ diam. x 4 1/4″ H. Hand wash only. Plastic. Imported.
Flour Storage Container $19.99
Stores 5 lbs. of flour. Approx. 6 3/4″ diam. x 8 2/3″ H. Hand wash only. Plastic. Imported.
This colorful eight-piece measuring set includes four measuring cups and four measuring spoons. Dishwasher safe. Melamine. Imported.