This video was made by Amanda Davis, Avon Ind. Sales Representative New Avon, LLC
I use these tactics to plan my own campaigns. Representatives should look at the Campaign Central videos Avon provides as well. At the end of the video I mention the FAB Buys (this actually ended as of Campaign 26 2016). I give a couple ways to figure out the best buys yourself at the end of the video.
Campaign 1 2017 Selling Tips:
Campaign 1 2017 is over for most of us, but maybe you still have some brochures sitting around or people that you need to follow up with that their last Avon Brochure was Campaign 1 2017.
- Take Advantage of last minute sales for the holidays!
- Sell Breast Cancer Crusade awareness products like the $6 charm bracelet featured in the Campaign 1 What’s New (great add-on sale).
- Sell matching products together like the Mailyn Oversized Tote, Classics Wallet, and Key Fob.
- Take note of information like the Skin Care Bulletin and share that information with potential skin care customers and can also try to add on to existing skin care customer orders. What’s New pages 6-7
- Moisture Therapy big winter product! Campaign 1 has a five piece set for $16.99
- What’s News are great for sample stock ups if you need to get more samples
- Take note of discontinued products and suggested replacements. I mention specifics in my video. This list can be found in the What’s New pages 12-13.
- Take note of representative tips on pages 16-18
Campaign 2 2017 Selling Tips:
- Ultimate Utility Tote on the cover is $19.99 with any $15 purchase from the brochure (another great add-on sale)
- Make note of new products and things your customers might like.
- New jewelry that can be a great add-on sale
- Vitamin C serum will be on sale for $19.99
- Point out the 3-piece sets for Avon Senses that are in the brochure for $9.99
- New Mark Magalog and products–capitalize on Winter Fashion trends
- Special Representative Offers for products that can be used for demos, inventory, etc.
- $8.99 Sample Pack offer
- More discontinued items (I go into detail in the video) What’s New pages 16-17
- More Mark items
Representatives check out my What’s New page which includes links to the What’s New books
For more representative tips check out my representative center
Not an Avon Rep yet? Learn more about the opportunity!
Avon Customer? Don’t have an Avon Rep? Here’s how you can buy from my eStore
The Anew Men Skincare line came out in the brochures in Campaign 12 2015. It had been released online prior to that campaign in the USA and a couple products still remain online exclusives. I got the information for this post from the Campaign 12 2015 What’s New and from my eStore. View this online by clicking here. The information is on pages 18-21. Please note prices in this brochure are for representatives. Not a representative yet? JOIN TODAY FOR JUST $15 and GET STARTED ON YOUR OWN AVON JOURNEY! Watch my video on the topic and then scroll down below the video for more information.
Watch My Video Below:
Avon Anew Products Overview:
Basic Tips to Sell This Product:
- Get some for every man in your life and share it with him! Once he likes it, then he’s bound to use it!
- Contact your female customers and ask them to share with the men in their lives and to share what men are saying about the product. There are reviews online as well as I came across a YouTube or two and you can use the quotes from the What’s New on page 20.
- Contact any male customers you may have and let them know there is now a product line of skincare exclusively for them.
- Share on your social media sites so that the men that are your social media friends and followers can see.
- Demo the products to men while out and about prospecting and making deliveries and at any events you may do. The best demo would be the Anti-Aging Day Lotion. Make sure to point out the benefits of SPF and why men need SPF as well.
Buy Avon Online 24/7 or Join the Avon Family Today for Just $15!
Here is my YouTube video on the subject:
I received these tips from the Campaign 10 What’s New Demo Book for Avon. Some of these tips may be applicable to other businesses as well. Thanks for reading! To view the Campaign 10 What’s New online Click Here The tips are on pages 28-29.
- Add a link to your eStore on all of your Social Media Outlets. Be careful on certain platforms that have rules about not using the platform solely for business.
- For Facebook you want to add to your About Section that you are an Avon Ind. Sales Rep with your link (or with your current business if it’s not Avon with a link). You also want to create a Business Page and use that for business posts. You can then share from your business page to your personal page just do not overwhelm your personal friends with business posts.
- For Pinterest the best thing to do is to create a Pinterest for Business account to pin business related items including products. You can have a separate Pinterest for Business account using a business email and then follow that account with your Personal Account and pin from time to time your Business account pins to your personal account. Just be mindful Pinterest does not want us using personal accounts to promote businesses so it needs to be done discreetly. You can also encourage your friends to follow your business accounts as well.
- For Avon, have your automated email system turned on so that customers that enroll will receive special offers. Some customers do not like the frequency these emails are sent out, however serious online shoppers will be used to it as I have subscribed to other retail outlets and they send out emails just as often and subscribers can always unsubscribe. In four years selling I’ve only had a handful of people unsubscribe from getting the emails. Better to have it turned on then off, because it reminds subscribers you are still there and there is sometimes online exclusive offers that they won’t find out about otherwise. If you are not with Avon and reading this, then there are ways to use email to get customer attention. You can send out newsletters or informational emails to let customers know of the latest products. There are some great email programs out there some of which let you set them up to be automated.
- Personalize your Avon eStore by going to youravon.com>>web office>>eStore>>edit eStore A main way to customize it is to add to the About Area and update with a personal picture.
- Add website information to all business materials–brochures, cards, etc.
- Use the Social Media center to share to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. You can get there from youravon.com>>web office>>Social Media center (This center has posts that Avon has done all the work for you and all you have to do is share them).
Not an Avon Representative yet? JOIN TODAY FOR JUST $15! Join by September 15 and earn your sign-up fee back as a rebate with qualifying order!
Buy Avon 24/7 at my eStore! Free Shipping on all orders of $40 or more!
Super excited for an amazing fourth quarter with Avon! We have some wonderful products these next six campaigns going into the new year! Lots of amazing stuff coming our way!
View the Campaign 20 What’s New online here. Please note the demo prices are for representatives only. Not a representative yet? Join today for just $15!
Shop online 24/7 at my eStore
Avon Campaign 19 2015 is effective online 8/25/2015-9/8/2015.
You can back order via the Shop by Product # option on my website through 10/5/2015! To get to that shopping mode either click on “Quick Item Entry” on the right side of my home page OR click “Shop Now”, then on the next page in the upper right corner click “Shop by Product Number”.
- While browsing the online brochures take note of the item number and campaign number,
- Go to “Shop by Product Number” or “Quick Item Entry” using the directions above.
- Use the drop down on the left to select Campaign 19, enter the item number, and add to bag. You can add multiple items at the same time, just make sure you select Campaign 19 from the drop down.
Happy shopping! To watch my highlights videos scroll down below the brochure links. Thanks for following me!
Please note some offers may no longer be valid. Click the image of the brochure you want to view below.
What’s New Video:
Click here to view the What’s New Online
Please note that the What’s New prices are for representatives only. Not a representative? Join the AVON Family today for just $15! Go to www.youravon.com/adavis0493
Here are the highlights videos I filmed:
Mark Magalog 9:
First and foremost, fragrance is one of our toughest items to sell straight out of the book or off the internet. The number one reason for this is people want to smell it and sample before they buy. Some customers have bought certain fragrances before and you will be asked about them. Some of them are still around and some of them of our not. What follows is some tips on selling fragrances to your customers. I hope you find them helpful. If you do, then please do share with your teams and people you know in the fragrance industry.
- Take advantage of the scented pages in the Avon brochure to share the fragrances with the customers.
- Samples. Look for samples in the What’s New booklets of new fragrances as well as sample packs.
- Liquatouch samples–wipe with fragrance that you can wear the fragrance
- Discovermore cards–Lift and smell cards–lift it up and smell the scent, some bigger cards in packs of 5 or some six samples to a card and two cards to a pack (12 samples)
- Make your own samples from a demo bottle. Many ways to do this (cotton ball, rose petals from $ store are two of the most common ways)
- Buy a demo bottle that you can use to demo to everyone that you come across (current customers, potential customers, events, people you know, etc)
- Take advantage of Stock up incentives if you think you can sell the fragrance and have the money to do the stock up
Bottom line: People want to see, touch, and smell fragrances before they will buy them. A the very least, scent samples are important to get your customers to buy fragrances.
Check out page 4 of the Avon Campaign 9 What’s New and the Avon Campaign 17 What’s New for more tips on selling Fragrances. What’s New prices are for current representatives. Not a representative yet? Join the Avon Family today for just $15!
Following is my video on the topic…Thanks for watching! Like, share, subscribe! Feel free to comment your fragrance selling tips below on this blog post and/or on my YouTube video. Thanks for following me!
Check out the latest in the What’s New book for Campaign 19 2015! Watch the video to learn more:
To Shop Online Between August 25, 2015 and September 7, 2015 CLICK HERE
To view the What’s New Brochure online CLICK HERE! Prices are for current representatives only. Not an Avon Rep yet? Then JOIN THE FAMILY for only $15 today and get started on your own Avon Journey! Thanks for following me! I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and Watch my YouTube videos!