There’s still time to take advantage of the sign-up incentive from Avon for USA Representatives. If you sign up by September 15, 2015 and then place an order of at least $100 by October 6, 2015 you will receive your $15 sign-up fee back as a rebate or credit to your Avon account. Take advantage of this amazing offer today! Your $15 kit includes:
- A representative workbook to get you started in your business
- What’s New Demo Books for Two Campaigns so you can plan ahead
- Brochures for your first two Campaigns
- Fragrance Samples
- Skincare Samples
- Two Full Size Products
Now is a wonderful time to join Avon as we have some great things coming for the Holiday Season and to the company! Join today!
First and foremost, fragrance is one of our toughest items to sell straight out of the book or off the internet. The number one reason for this is people want to smell it and sample before they buy. Some customers have bought certain fragrances before and you will be asked about them. Some of them are still around and some of them of our not. What follows is some tips on selling fragrances to your customers. I hope you find them helpful. If you do, then please do share with your teams and people you know in the fragrance industry.
- Take advantage of the scented pages in the Avon brochure to share the fragrances with the customers.
- Samples. Look for samples in the What’s New booklets of new fragrances as well as sample packs.
- Liquatouch samples–wipe with fragrance that you can wear the fragrance
- Discovermore cards–Lift and smell cards–lift it up and smell the scent, some bigger cards in packs of 5 or some six samples to a card and two cards to a pack (12 samples)
- Make your own samples from a demo bottle. Many ways to do this (cotton ball, rose petals from $ store are two of the most common ways)
- Buy a demo bottle that you can use to demo to everyone that you come across (current customers, potential customers, events, people you know, etc)
- Take advantage of Stock up incentives if you think you can sell the fragrance and have the money to do the stock up
Bottom line: People want to see, touch, and smell fragrances before they will buy them. A the very least, scent samples are important to get your customers to buy fragrances.
Check out page 4 of the Avon Campaign 9 What’s New and the Avon Campaign 17 What’s New for more tips on selling Fragrances. What’s New prices are for current representatives. Not a representative yet? Join the Avon Family today for just $15!
Following is my video on the topic…Thanks for watching! Like, share, subscribe! Feel free to comment your fragrance selling tips below on this blog post and/or on my YouTube video. Thanks for following me!
Here are some basic tips for selling makeup and growing your color sales:
- Remind customers of the 100% money back guarantee–Avon prides itself on this guarantee and as an Avon Representative you really need to honor the guarantee to have optimal customer satisfaction. Customers are more likely to trust you and order from you when they know they can return something they do not like and get their money back or get credit for their next order. I rarely have customers return, but all of my customers know they can return and so far everyone has been fine with a credit for their next order so I still have them as a customer. Online direct delivery customers must ask Avon themselves for a return as it is like any other company you buy online from and you must deal with the company itself, however the representative may be able to help if needed.
- Use samples when available–Samples of foundations, eyeshadows, and lipsticks can be very beneficial to your business. Customers want to know the shade fits them and samples can let them try before they buy. Just make sure to follow up on the samples that you give out to customers and potential customers to get the full size sale.
- Use demo products to show to your customers and sell on hand–This is especially important when new products come out. You are able to demo or show the product to the customer to get them excited about the product and then either sell it on hand to them right then and there or take the order if you are using the product solely for demo purposes.
- Wear the makeup yourself and show others–I always wear Avon makeup. When someone compliments you on your lipstick shade then make sure you mention it’s Avon and that can be a great conversation starter. The other thing that some representatives do is create videos where they show customers and potential customers certain makeup looks and what products were used to create those looks.
- Take advantage of what Avon provides you along the lines of Get the Look videos and brochure pages–many times Avon will state what a model is wearing in the brochure and you can use this to sell certain looks to your customers right from the brochure. There is also a lot of videos on the Avon Products YouTube channel that show makeup looks and some are even right on your eStore and in the Social Media Center for you to share with your customers. When people see something they like or a trendy look that they can get with certain products they are more likely to buy makeup from you.
- Educate customers on when to replace certain products–there is a lot of information on this topic out there on the web. The basic rule is we should update our makeup quarterly with the seasons, but some things can last a year or more. Also, whenever you are sick you should replace your makeup with new products so you don’t spread the infection. Here is my article on the topic
- Offer trade in incentives when your customers trade in old makeup–depending on your earnings level and budget, one idea to grow sales is to offer an incentive to your customers to replace their old makeup Avon or not with your Avon products. This is a win-win because the customer gets a discount and you get orders and customer loyalty, just make sure you don’t cut too much into your sales profits.
- Know Avon USA’s Stance on Animal Testing and Product Safety–Both of these stances from Avon Corporate are available on their website. Avon DOES NOT Contain lead in the lipstick and DOES NOT test on animals except where required by law (which it is not required by law for the USA, but Avon is also working to end ALL animal testing in countries where it still happens).
Watch my video on the topic:
Visit My Representative Center for More Tips
For this topic, I used the Campaign 7 2015 What’s New Demo Catalog to get a lot of my information. These catalogs are for representatives only. Not a rep yet? Join the AVON Family today by clicking here!
- Get your customers onto a regimen–cleanser, treatment, day cream, night cream, and eye cream
- Take advantage of the skincare quiz Avon provides and the ANEW Skincare directory that is in every brochure to find the regimen that best fits the needs of your customers
- Invest in Demos and Samples–when customers can try then they are more likely to buy
- The best deals for stocking up on Skincare Samples is to use Sample Bundles and Sample Deals that are found in the What’s New Catalogs for Representatives or only get samples as needed by customer request
- Samples and Travel Size Minis are available in many of our skincare products so offer to get these for customers to try before they purchase the full size regimen
- Invest in Stock Up Incentives (if you can afford)–when customers can buy right then, Skincare can be an impulse buy.
- Remind customers of the 100% money back guarantee, if they do not like it, then they can return it and you can get credit back for the item(s) in order to return the money to the customers and not owe AVON
- Start looking for the Skincare Bulletins with Campaign 18 2015 in both the What’s New Catalogs and Brochures
- Treat with specialized treatment products
- Moisturize AM and PM
- Eye Cream
Ideas to Grow Skincare Sales:
- Host a Skincare Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, or Party to share the AVON Skincare with potential customers and current customers
- Use AVON’s Social Media Center to Grow Skincare Sales by sharing products on Social Media
- Have Samples of the newest Skincare Products when they are released and give them out to your skincare customers and potential skincare customers
Watch my YouTube Video on the subject:
Visit My Representative Center for More Tips
Visit My Discover Skin Care Area for Everything Skin Care
As a New Avon Representative, one of the very first things you must do is register your new representative account at youravon.com. View the video below for a simple step by step on how to register! Not a Representative yet? Join Today for just $15!
Thanks for watching!
View more New Representative Tips
Visit My Representative Center for More Resources
Are you looking for any of the following?:
- A way to make extra money around a full time or part time job?
- A home based business opportunity?
- A personal discount on your own products?
- A direct sales opportunity?
- A low start-up cost?
- A company that has been around and has an established reputation?
- The opportunity to have an online business? Or online in addition to in person business?
- A company with lots of great resources, support, and training?
- A company with unlimited opportunities??
Then, AVON could be the answer for you! Please note I am an Avon Ind. Sales Representative for New Avon, LLC in the United States of America. If you are from another country you will have to go to the Avon Products Corporate website to get information for your country.
LEARN MORE ABOUT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Who wants to go to Orlando? I know I do! AVON is running an incentive through Campaign 13 2015 where you can earn a trip to Orlando, Florida! Specifically you are earning your way to the Making Dreams Come True conference that will be held August 30-31 and September 1-2 2015. You choose which conference to attend or stay for both. You can also register for the conference at youravon.com. Your goal, however, should be to try to earn the conference for FREE! Yep that’s right, AVON is offering you the opportunity to earn the conference for FREE!
Here’s how you can earn and win with this incentive:
First there are two levels. Level 1) You earn the Event Fees for the Conference Paid for You and Level 2) You earn the Event Fees and Orlando Hotel Stay paid for you. To earn either you have to attend the Making Dreams Come True Conference.
Second, the requirement to achieve depends on your leadership level. For Unit Leader Plus and below even current Non-Leadership Representatives you must recruit 4 Qualifying representatives to your first generation who are appointed by Campaign 13 2015 to earn Level 1 and to earn Level 2 you must recruit 6 Qualifying representatives. A Qualifying Representative is one who places a first order of at least $100 and pay for it on time. Again they must all be appointed by Campaign 13 2015 so the deadline is coming up fast!
If you are an Advanced Unit Leader or Above your goal is to build your team. You need to recruit 3 first generation candidates in order to receive level 1 and 5 first generation candidates in order to receive level 2. The candidates that qualify you for this incentive become candidates during the incentive period Campaigns 10-13 2015 and their recruits must have placed an order during the incentive period and paid for it on time.
For all of the full details go to youravon.com>>Sales Leadership>>Incentives>>Earn Your Dream Ticket!!
Not an Avon Rep Yet? SIGN-UP NOW FOR $15!!