AVON is offering to give you back your $15 Appointment Fee when you join by April 15, 2015! You MUST place a first order by 11:59pm (Local Time) on May 5, 2015 in order to qualify. There is not an order size limit, however the bigger your order the more you will earn as an AVON Representative. You must be a new representative and not someone who has had an account within 26 weeks. Your $15 rebate will appear as an account credit on your Avon account within 2 weeks after you place the order, pay for it, and it gets shipped.
Your $15 starter kit comes with everything you need to start your own AVON business. You get brochures for your first campaigns, samples, business information, and TWO Full size products!
In addition to your Starter Kit, you will also receive access to a FREE website to use to get customer orders as well as online selling tools in the Social Media Center. There is also FREE Online training in Avon University. I am also working on building my own library of tips and there are many successful representatives out there willing to share information in growing your Avon Business.
To Learn More Click Here!
To check out what a What’s New looks like or to look at the What’s New I used when making the YouTube video below click the image.
To read about WHAT the AVON What’s New booklet is click here.
If you are a new representative or a representative who is unsure of what sorts of things are in the What’s New booklets, then this article is for you. Did you know our What’s New booklets are more than just new products coming out for purchase? Did you know you can get value out of a What’s New without even ordering anything from the book? Read on to find out what sort of information is available in the What’s New booklets.
- Stock-Up Opportunities: Many of our What’s New booklets contain opportunities to stock up on products. Sometimes these opportunities are for new products and sometimes they are just for products that are on sale or highlighted in that particular campaign. Stock-up opportunities are great for building inventory for use at home parties, yard sales, craft fairs, or other events where you might need products on hand. For new products, they are a great way to get your customers the products early and maximize your earnings on the products. When looking to Stock-Up on items, it is often best to take advantage of these stock-up opportunities as many times they are at a lower cost to you then they would be if you bought them out of the brochure. Often with new products, Avon will throw in free products and/or special exclusive products that are only available as part of the stock-up opportunity.
- Samples/Sample Packs: I often see representatives asking where to find samples of our products. Samples of things such as skincare items, color items especially lipstick, and fragrances are better sold when you have samples on hand. I only buy samples out of the What’s New booklets and the reason is you can get the best bang for your buck 99% of the time as many times there are sample bundles offered at a low cost to you. If you are looking for samples look no further than your What’s New booklets.
- Expert Advice/Tips: Sometimes when a new product is launched, Avon will provide expert advice and/or tips to help you in selling the product to your customers. For example, in the What’s New for Campaign 3, there was expert advice about the new Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing product line that came out in that campaign.
- Representative Quotes/Tips: In addition to the expert advice and tips, many times Avon features top sales representatives with quotes, advice, and tips for representatives when it comes to selling our products. It is great to learn from each other and reading advice from other representatives in the What’s New is a great way to do just that (learn from other experienced representatives.)
- New Products: Probably the majority of the representatives that look at the What’s New use it to see what products will be new to Avon. Avon allows you to purchase the products early to either Demo or sell to customers. You can also choose to buy things for yourself out of the What’s New. Just be careful not to go overboard spending ;-). Purchases from the What’s New do count towards order size (at your cost) as well as you do receive award sales on the products as well (award sales are for your cost, not customer cost unless otherwise noted).
- Mark items: Often items from our Mark. line are featured in the What’s New to be purchased ahead of time for Demos, selling, or personal purchases.
- Product information: Avon will use the What’s New booklets to give representatives information on our products. This is done with many of our new products when they are launched. Avon wants you to have as much information available to you as possible so that you can use that information to expand your customer base as well as add on new products with your existing customers.
- Upcoming Preferred Preview Offers: Lately, when there is an upcoming preferred preview Avon will mention it in a What’s New booklet a couple campaigns before the preferred preview flyer even comes with your order. The ad will mention how you can sign up for the preferred preview program if you so wish as well as tells you what the upcoming offer will be so that if you think you want it you can make sure you are enrolled in the preferred preview program. If you decide to enroll, be mindful of the offers as well as watch your order boxes for flyers so that if you wish to cancel that preferred preview you can before you are charged for it and it is sent to you.
- Recipes: Every once in awhile you can find a recipe in the What’s New booklets especially when hot items for the kitchen come out in the brochure. Even Avon has you when it comes to cooking in the kitchen. 🙂
- Other Representative information: Sometimes Avon will use the What’s New booklets to put out information to representatives so that they know about things that they may miss on the back office of youravon.com as well as information that Avon feels is very important for representatives to know.
- Earnings Chart: Every What’s New booklet features our earnings chart and explains how you earn money by selling Avon. This is a great reference when you are trying to build your order as if you are close to the next earnings level, you may want to do whatever you can to boost up the order so you can get a higher earnings percentage. This is currently found at the back of the What’s New booklets.
- Demo Discount and Demo Limit: Also found at the back of the booklets with the Earnings Chart, is an explanation of how you are paying less when you buy an item as a demo and your demo limit. Demo limits are based on sales levels. Representatives who are not President’s Club or above may only order one demo of each item. President’s Club members may order up to three. Other demo limits are also described as sometimes items have no limit and you can order unlimited quantities no matter what your sales level. Demo products can be very useful for gaining sales when used properly, but again make sure you are watching your spending and not overspending on demos.
- Fab 5 Buys: Currently each What’s New booklet features a Fab 5 buys flyer for the current campaign (two campaigns ahead of the What’s New) that will help you in selecting what items to try to sell for the campaign as well as know what items might be top sellers.
- Other information: The What’s New may also feature other information as appropriate that I have not listed above.
Bottom line, you should always look at your What’s New booklets even if you don’t plan to buy anything from them because you never know what information you might find in there.
To read more about ways to use your What’s New booklets click here.
Watch my video explanation below and please do subscribe to my Youtube channel. Thanks for reading/watching and I hope this helped!
If you are not already an Avon Representative, but would like to become one then click here to start your own business today!
As an Avon Independent Sales Representative you have endless possibilities! There are many women out there who have found success with their AVON businesses! Whatever your dreams and goals are, you can achieve them with your AVON business. What will your goals be?
- Buy a new car?
- Buy a house?
- Shopping spree?
- Trip? or Trips?
- Pay bills?
- Something else?
Watch this video about Georgiana Haynes, AVON Ind. Sales Rep and her endless possibilities.
Here are some reasons to join AVON and give it a try!
- You get out of it what you put into it
- Work part-time or full time
- It’s fun!
- You make this business yours and run it how you want to
- You have the opportunity to gain leadership skills
- You have the opportunity to gain business skills
- It’s flexible!
- No boss–be your own boss!
- Gain confidence in yourself and help others gain confidence
Watch the video below to learn more and then go to my website to sign-up today! If you go to sellavon.com or startavon.com use reference code: adavis0493
Sometimes the terminology Avon Representatives use can be confusing. If you are a new Representative or are considering becoming an Avon Representative you may wonder what is a “What’s New” Avon Catalog or Book? The What’s New Brochures are how Avon lets Representatives know about upcoming products several campaigns before they are released to customers. This allows you to promote the products to your customers ahead of time if you wish to do so. You can even purchase the products as a “demo” to show it to customers and even sell it to customers before it is even in the brochure. Customers love to be the first to see a product and this let’s you show them. This also allows you to purchase products for yourself at a discount that is sometimes more than the discount you will get if you wait for it to come out in the brochure. I like to purchase out of the What’s New book so I can wear the product or show it to customers as a conversation starter. Customers like to see and try before they buy so the demos and samples you can purchase out of the What’s New books allows you to give this experience to your customers and then hopefully either get a sale on the spot or get a sale later. Each What’s New Catalog states when the products can be ordered on the front cover. Avon will mail representatives a copy of each What’s New in the shipment boxes for the orders placed from your Representative account. You can also view the brochures online at youravon.com under the my orders tab–create order–and then on the left side of the screen click order demos. If you Google for a What’s New Catalog online you can see where other Representatives have placed the links from Avon as well. I will be adding them to this blog soon as well for the convenience of myself and my team and potential team.
We are no longer on Campaign 1 2015, but I have included it in this post as a way for you to get an idea of what the What’s New brochure looks like in case you did not know. If you are not already a Representative, but would like to become one so you can purchase Avon at a discount click here. View What’s New Campaign 1 2015 Online (you can also click the image to be taken to the online What’s New book).
Last Updated: February 20, 2016
There are two ways to start your own Avon business. You can sign-up face-to-face with a representative or district manager local to your area or you can sign-up online. The online sign-up option is great because you can do it at your own convenience!
Sign-Up Online TODAY!
Avon Products, Inc. has been around for 130 years! This company is one of the most recognized in the world. There is so much more to selling Avon than just selling beauty products. We truly have everything! There are products for everyone! Many of our brands are recognized and when people hear Avon they recognize the brand name. Avon has
- Great incentives
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Free Training both online and in person
- Support from other representatives who want to see you be successful as well
- Low start-up cost
- Low costs to maintain your business
- Flexibility to make the business your own
- Two ways to sell–online and face to face
- Two ways to earn–personal sales and team sales/leadership bonuses
- No need for home parties unless you want
- No need to keep an inventory unless you want
To learn more or sign-up today visit the Avon Opportunity Page at my Website! If you go to sellavon.com please use reference code: adavis0493 to be added to my team A-mazing Avon Reps!