- Day Creams are typically for people with drier skin
- Day Lotions are typically for people with oily skin
- Day Creams are thicker than day lotions
- Some people use day creams in winter and day lotions in summer
- What if I am allergic to SPF? Some customers will use the night creams both in the daytime and night time.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): www.youravon.com/adavis0493
A basic skin care regimen will help to send you on the path to better skin. A basic regimen is a cleanser, day/night cream, and then any eye creams and special treatments. A basic daily regimen really shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete. The Avon Auto=Replenish program allows you to setup a regimen and have it auto-shipped on a frequency you select with free shipping.
To get to the Auto-Replenish area of the website go to your representatives website, click skin care, on the left hand side click Auto-Replenish.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/
Not sure what Skin Care products from Avon that you want to use? Then, try the Skin Advisor Tool that is on the representative website for your Avon Representative. Don’t have an Avon Representative? If you live in the USA, you can check out my website.
How to get to the tool:
- Visit your representative’s website
- Click on Skin Care at the top of the home page
- Click on Skin Advisor Tool under features on the left hand side
- Take the Skin Care Quiz and decide which products you want to try.
Here is my video about the Avon Skin Care innovations. I only give a very general overview, but Avon has been in the skin care industry for over 40 years and is cutting edge with it’s technology. You can learn more by visiting the Skin Care Institute area of Avon.com.
- Avon was the first to mass market Alpha Hydroxy Acid with the Anew line of products
- Avon was first to stabilize Vitamin A and concentrated vitamin C
- Avon was first to use injectable grade ingredients in their skin care products
- Avon was first to use Smart Repair Technology
- Avon was first to use a polypeptide visible lift complex with Anew Clinical Infinite Lift
These facts were learned from the Avon University Skin Care Specialist course for representatives.
Check out more Skincare Sunday posts
Discover Avon Skin Care–A collection of articles about skin care I have written
Steps in A Skin Care Regimen:
- Cleanse–Always use a cleanser to wash your face morning and evening. It is important for your skin to be clean before applying creams and skin care products.
- Treat–Apply any treatments that you are using for specific skin concerns after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Moisturize–Apply your day cream in the morning (SPF is great if you are not allergic) and night cream in the evening.
- Eye–Gently apply your eye creams after moisturizing.
Quick Skin Tips:
- Make sure your hands are clean before you do your skin care routine. This is important to prevent germs, etc.
- Apply products in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Apply your eye products by gently tapping using your ring finger.
Information for this video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 and Avon Anew Skin Care Specialist Course on Avon University. Thank you Avon for supporting your representatives!
Skin Care Articles:
Areas most likely to show aging:
Skin Aging by Your Age:
Your overall health, environmental factors, lifestyle, and genetics can cause different signs of aging to come at different ages. The following signs are common for the age range listed.
- 30s—In your thirties the early signs of aging start to occur. Your skin begins to lose its natural glow and starts to appear tired looking and dull. Some people experience uneven skin tone and your skin’s natural renewal starts to slow down. Skin can also begin to be dry.
- 40s—In your forties fine lines begin to appear. You also start to lose skin elasticity and your skin’s natural repair and hydration decreases even more. Moderate aging signs can occur.
- 50s—In your fifties you experience more wrinkles, roughness, discoloration, and unevenness. You might experience sagging around the eyes, cheeks, and jawline. The Epidermis (outer layer of skin) gets thinner and your skin hydration and repair dramatically decrease. Pores may enlarge and age spots may appear.
Information for this article came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Fall 2015 Guide for Representatives. Thank you Avon for this wonderful resource.
Skin Care Articles:
- Skin Layer Overview–This article briefly discusses the three layers of the skin and how they can be affected by aging.
- How to determine your skin type–This article discusses how you can determine your skin type to help decide what products are best for your skin.
- Seven Sins for Your Skin–This article talks about some things that can hurt the health of your skin.
- Skin Care Regimens–This article and video is a brief overview of how a Skin Care regimen works.
- Discover Avon Skin Care–A page that shows the collection of articles I have done on Skin Care education topics as well as Avon Skin Care