There’s still time to take advantage of the sign-up incentive from Avon for USA Representatives. If you sign up by September 15, 2015 and then place an order of at least $100 by October 6, 2015 you will receive your $15 sign-up fee back as a rebate or credit to your Avon account. Take advantage of this amazing offer today! Your $15 kit includes:
- A representative workbook to get you started in your business
- What’s New Demo Books for Two Campaigns so you can plan ahead
- Brochures for your first two Campaigns
- Fragrance Samples
- Skincare Samples
- Two Full Size Products
Now is a wonderful time to join Avon as we have some great things coming for the Holiday Season and to the company! Join today!
Here is my YouTube video on the subject:
I received these tips from the Campaign 10 What’s New Demo Book for Avon. Some of these tips may be applicable to other businesses as well. Thanks for reading! To view the Campaign 10 What’s New online Click Here The tips are on pages 28-29.
- Add a link to your eStore on all of your Social Media Outlets. Be careful on certain platforms that have rules about not using the platform solely for business.
- For Facebook you want to add to your About Section that you are an Avon Ind. Sales Rep with your link (or with your current business if it’s not Avon with a link). You also want to create a Business Page and use that for business posts. You can then share from your business page to your personal page just do not overwhelm your personal friends with business posts.
- For Pinterest the best thing to do is to create a Pinterest for Business account to pin business related items including products. You can have a separate Pinterest for Business account using a business email and then follow that account with your Personal Account and pin from time to time your Business account pins to your personal account. Just be mindful Pinterest does not want us using personal accounts to promote businesses so it needs to be done discreetly. You can also encourage your friends to follow your business accounts as well.
- For Avon, have your automated email system turned on so that customers that enroll will receive special offers. Some customers do not like the frequency these emails are sent out, however serious online shoppers will be used to it as I have subscribed to other retail outlets and they send out emails just as often and subscribers can always unsubscribe. In four years selling I’ve only had a handful of people unsubscribe from getting the emails. Better to have it turned on then off, because it reminds subscribers you are still there and there is sometimes online exclusive offers that they won’t find out about otherwise. If you are not with Avon and reading this, then there are ways to use email to get customer attention. You can send out newsletters or informational emails to let customers know of the latest products. There are some great email programs out there some of which let you set them up to be automated.
- Personalize your Avon eStore by going to youravon.com>>web office>>eStore>>edit eStore A main way to customize it is to add to the About Area and update with a personal picture.
- Add website information to all business materials–brochures, cards, etc.
- Use the Social Media center to share to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. You can get there from youravon.com>>web office>>Social Media center (This center has posts that Avon has done all the work for you and all you have to do is share them).
Not an Avon Representative yet? JOIN TODAY FOR JUST $15! Join by September 15 and earn your sign-up fee back as a rebate with qualifying order!
Buy Avon 24/7 at my eStore! Free Shipping on all orders of $40 or more!
Are you looking for any of the following?:
- A way to make extra money around a full time or part time job?
- A home based business opportunity?
- A personal discount on your own products?
- A direct sales opportunity?
- A low start-up cost?
- A company that has been around and has an established reputation?
- The opportunity to have an online business? Or online in addition to in person business?
- A company with lots of great resources, support, and training?
- A company with unlimited opportunities??
Then, AVON could be the answer for you! Please note I am an Avon Ind. Sales Representative for New Avon, LLC in the United States of America. If you are from another country you will have to go to the Avon Products Corporate website to get information for your country.
LEARN MORE ABOUT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Who wants to go to Orlando? I know I do! AVON is running an incentive through Campaign 13 2015 where you can earn a trip to Orlando, Florida! Specifically you are earning your way to the Making Dreams Come True conference that will be held August 30-31 and September 1-2 2015. You choose which conference to attend or stay for both. You can also register for the conference at youravon.com. Your goal, however, should be to try to earn the conference for FREE! Yep that’s right, AVON is offering you the opportunity to earn the conference for FREE!
Here’s how you can earn and win with this incentive:
First there are two levels. Level 1) You earn the Event Fees for the Conference Paid for You and Level 2) You earn the Event Fees and Orlando Hotel Stay paid for you. To earn either you have to attend the Making Dreams Come True Conference.
Second, the requirement to achieve depends on your leadership level. For Unit Leader Plus and below even current Non-Leadership Representatives you must recruit 4 Qualifying representatives to your first generation who are appointed by Campaign 13 2015 to earn Level 1 and to earn Level 2 you must recruit 6 Qualifying representatives. A Qualifying Representative is one who places a first order of at least $100 and pay for it on time. Again they must all be appointed by Campaign 13 2015 so the deadline is coming up fast!
If you are an Advanced Unit Leader or Above your goal is to build your team. You need to recruit 3 first generation candidates in order to receive level 1 and 5 first generation candidates in order to receive level 2. The candidates that qualify you for this incentive become candidates during the incentive period Campaigns 10-13 2015 and their recruits must have placed an order during the incentive period and paid for it on time.
For all of the full details go to youravon.com>>Sales Leadership>>Incentives>>Earn Your Dream Ticket!!
Not an Avon Rep Yet? SIGN-UP NOW FOR $15!!
Are you looking for any of the following?:
-A Home Based Business?
-A Way to Work From Home?
-An online business opportunity?
-Personal Discount on Your Favorite Beauty Products?
If so, then NOW is the TIME to Join AVON! Avon has a great earnings opportunity with great support from other representatives as well as from the corporate company. If you join by June 5th 2015 and place your first order by June 16th and it is $100 or more then you will receive a FREE Classic Round-Faced Pastel Watch Valued at $30!! Hurry and join now!
To check out what a What’s New looks like or to look at the What’s New I used when making the YouTube video below click the image.
To read about WHAT the AVON What’s New booklet is click here.
If you are a new representative or a representative who is unsure of what sorts of things are in the What’s New booklets, then this article is for you. Did you know our What’s New booklets are more than just new products coming out for purchase? Did you know you can get value out of a What’s New without even ordering anything from the book? Read on to find out what sort of information is available in the What’s New booklets.
- Stock-Up Opportunities: Many of our What’s New booklets contain opportunities to stock up on products. Sometimes these opportunities are for new products and sometimes they are just for products that are on sale or highlighted in that particular campaign. Stock-up opportunities are great for building inventory for use at home parties, yard sales, craft fairs, or other events where you might need products on hand. For new products, they are a great way to get your customers the products early and maximize your earnings on the products. When looking to Stock-Up on items, it is often best to take advantage of these stock-up opportunities as many times they are at a lower cost to you then they would be if you bought them out of the brochure. Often with new products, Avon will throw in free products and/or special exclusive products that are only available as part of the stock-up opportunity.
- Samples/Sample Packs: I often see representatives asking where to find samples of our products. Samples of things such as skincare items, color items especially lipstick, and fragrances are better sold when you have samples on hand. I only buy samples out of the What’s New booklets and the reason is you can get the best bang for your buck 99% of the time as many times there are sample bundles offered at a low cost to you. If you are looking for samples look no further than your What’s New booklets.
- Expert Advice/Tips: Sometimes when a new product is launched, Avon will provide expert advice and/or tips to help you in selling the product to your customers. For example, in the What’s New for Campaign 3, there was expert advice about the new Moisture Therapy Derma Soothing product line that came out in that campaign.
- Representative Quotes/Tips: In addition to the expert advice and tips, many times Avon features top sales representatives with quotes, advice, and tips for representatives when it comes to selling our products. It is great to learn from each other and reading advice from other representatives in the What’s New is a great way to do just that (learn from other experienced representatives.)
- New Products: Probably the majority of the representatives that look at the What’s New use it to see what products will be new to Avon. Avon allows you to purchase the products early to either Demo or sell to customers. You can also choose to buy things for yourself out of the What’s New. Just be careful not to go overboard spending ;-). Purchases from the What’s New do count towards order size (at your cost) as well as you do receive award sales on the products as well (award sales are for your cost, not customer cost unless otherwise noted).
- Mark items: Often items from our Mark. line are featured in the What’s New to be purchased ahead of time for Demos, selling, or personal purchases.
- Product information: Avon will use the What’s New booklets to give representatives information on our products. This is done with many of our new products when they are launched. Avon wants you to have as much information available to you as possible so that you can use that information to expand your customer base as well as add on new products with your existing customers.
- Upcoming Preferred Preview Offers: Lately, when there is an upcoming preferred preview Avon will mention it in a What’s New booklet a couple campaigns before the preferred preview flyer even comes with your order. The ad will mention how you can sign up for the preferred preview program if you so wish as well as tells you what the upcoming offer will be so that if you think you want it you can make sure you are enrolled in the preferred preview program. If you decide to enroll, be mindful of the offers as well as watch your order boxes for flyers so that if you wish to cancel that preferred preview you can before you are charged for it and it is sent to you.
- Recipes: Every once in awhile you can find a recipe in the What’s New booklets especially when hot items for the kitchen come out in the brochure. Even Avon has you when it comes to cooking in the kitchen. 🙂
- Other Representative information: Sometimes Avon will use the What’s New booklets to put out information to representatives so that they know about things that they may miss on the back office of youravon.com as well as information that Avon feels is very important for representatives to know.
- Earnings Chart: Every What’s New booklet features our earnings chart and explains how you earn money by selling Avon. This is a great reference when you are trying to build your order as if you are close to the next earnings level, you may want to do whatever you can to boost up the order so you can get a higher earnings percentage. This is currently found at the back of the What’s New booklets.
- Demo Discount and Demo Limit: Also found at the back of the booklets with the Earnings Chart, is an explanation of how you are paying less when you buy an item as a demo and your demo limit. Demo limits are based on sales levels. Representatives who are not President’s Club or above may only order one demo of each item. President’s Club members may order up to three. Other demo limits are also described as sometimes items have no limit and you can order unlimited quantities no matter what your sales level. Demo products can be very useful for gaining sales when used properly, but again make sure you are watching your spending and not overspending on demos.
- Fab 5 Buys: Currently each What’s New booklet features a Fab 5 buys flyer for the current campaign (two campaigns ahead of the What’s New) that will help you in selecting what items to try to sell for the campaign as well as know what items might be top sellers.
- Other information: The What’s New may also feature other information as appropriate that I have not listed above.
Bottom line, you should always look at your What’s New booklets even if you don’t plan to buy anything from them because you never know what information you might find in there.
To read more about ways to use your What’s New booklets click here.
Watch my video explanation below and please do subscribe to my Youtube channel. Thanks for reading/watching and I hope this helped!
If you are not already an Avon Representative, but would like to become one then click here to start your own business today!
As an Avon Independent Sales Representative you have endless possibilities! There are many women out there who have found success with their AVON businesses! Whatever your dreams and goals are, you can achieve them with your AVON business. What will your goals be?
- Buy a new car?
- Buy a house?
- Shopping spree?
- Trip? or Trips?
- Pay bills?
- Something else?
Watch this video about Georgiana Haynes, AVON Ind. Sales Rep and her endless possibilities.
Here are some reasons to join AVON and give it a try!
- You get out of it what you put into it
- Work part-time or full time
- It’s fun!
- You make this business yours and run it how you want to
- You have the opportunity to gain leadership skills
- You have the opportunity to gain business skills
- It’s flexible!
- No boss–be your own boss!
- Gain confidence in yourself and help others gain confidence
Watch the video below to learn more and then go to my website to sign-up today! If you go to sellavon.com or startavon.com use reference code: adavis0493
Sometimes the terminology Avon Representatives use can be confusing. If you are a new Representative or are considering becoming an Avon Representative you may wonder what is a “What’s New” Avon Catalog or Book? The What’s New Brochures are how Avon lets Representatives know about upcoming products several campaigns before they are released to customers. This allows you to promote the products to your customers ahead of time if you wish to do so. You can even purchase the products as a “demo” to show it to customers and even sell it to customers before it is even in the brochure. Customers love to be the first to see a product and this let’s you show them. This also allows you to purchase products for yourself at a discount that is sometimes more than the discount you will get if you wait for it to come out in the brochure. I like to purchase out of the What’s New book so I can wear the product or show it to customers as a conversation starter. Customers like to see and try before they buy so the demos and samples you can purchase out of the What’s New books allows you to give this experience to your customers and then hopefully either get a sale on the spot or get a sale later. Each What’s New Catalog states when the products can be ordered on the front cover. Avon will mail representatives a copy of each What’s New in the shipment boxes for the orders placed from your Representative account. You can also view the brochures online at youravon.com under the my orders tab–create order–and then on the left side of the screen click order demos. If you Google for a What’s New Catalog online you can see where other Representatives have placed the links from Avon as well. I will be adding them to this blog soon as well for the convenience of myself and my team and potential team.
We are no longer on Campaign 1 2015, but I have included it in this post as a way for you to get an idea of what the What’s New brochure looks like in case you did not know. If you are not already a Representative, but would like to become one so you can purchase Avon at a discount click here. View What’s New Campaign 1 2015 Online (you can also click the image to be taken to the online What’s New book).
This post is all about why I love my AVON Business! I have been a representative now for going on four years (five Avon sales cycles). I just earned my spot in the elite President’s Club of Avon and earned my first Mrs. Albee doll! I am so excited because I cannot wait to see where my business will go from here! Who is Mrs. Albee? What is President’s Club? Mrs. Albee was the first Avon Sales Representative. David H. McConnell (the founder of Avon) started a company called the California Perfume Company. He recruited the help of Mrs. Albee to sell his product. From there Avon grew into what it is today. A company recognized world wide for empowering women. All direct sales basically started with Avon and the idea that David H. McConnell had over 128 years ago! The Avon President’s Club is the lowest sales level achievement for Avon representatives. In order to reach it you must have a certain amount of award sales. Not very many representatives make it to this level, so it is a huge achievement to get this far. Plus, it is an honor to get to President’s Club because it shows your commitment to your Avon business. I never thought I’d get this far, so I am super excited that I finally made it into the elite club. Reasons I love my AVON business:
- It’s fun!
- I can work it on my own schedule.
- The people I have met because of it (corporate, “famous representatives”, other representatives, my district sales manager, my upline leader, my downline members (team members), customers). There are so many wonderful people I never would have connected with had it not been for my AVON business.
- I love the products and getting them at a discount!
- Easy to shop for many of my daily needs products, no need to go to a physical store when it comes straight to me.
- The unlimited possibilities!
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): www.youravon.com/adavis0493