- Demo your favorite products–buy the products that you plan to use yourself and share them with customers. Demos sell. Don’t spend all of your profits on demos, but if you are truly going to use something yourself, then buy it and share it.
- Use images to share your favorite products with customers. Take pictures of the demos you do purchase and also use the Avon Living Magalog and online images provided by Avon to share products with your customers and potential customers both in person and online. Take advantage of social media and use the hashtag #AvonLiving along with other relevant hashtags (depending on the product). Share to as many social media outlets as possible.
- Share the tips that are included in your representative what’s new demo book and in the Avon Living Magalog for customers.
- Share your own uses for the products.
- For The Get Organized Issue promote how these products can help with New Year organization and spring cleaning.
Avon What’s New Catalogs and Related Articles
Buy Avon Online
More Representative Selling Tips
New Avon Representative Tips
Join Avon and Start Your Own Avon Business
Read More About Amanda Davis, Avon Ind. Sales Rep and her journey as an Avon Rep
Facebook: fb.com/amandadavisavonindsalesrep (My overall Avon business page); fb.com/amandadsmarketingtips (My page for marketing tips for Avon Reps)
Video Where I explain some tips for working your business while on vacation:
Summary of Tips for Working Your Avon Business while on Vacation:
- Wear Avon! As always sharing Avon is as easy as using the products yourself especially the fashion and accessories since they can be an easy way to open the door to a conversation about Avon when someone compliments you on something you are wearing.
- Leave a brochure trail…The picture to the right of these tips shows you what I did last summer with some old brochures that I left in rest stops on the way to my beach trip. The bag is one of the Avon Clear Literature Bags which is available to order from your Avon Representative site under Sales Tools.
- Prospect while on vacation. If you have the time, then why not prospect for customers and team members while on vacation? You can point potential customers and team members to your Avon Representative eStore site for orders or to sign-up.
- Take Advantage of the Internet and Social media. If you have internet connection, you can work your business online while on vacation. Avon has the wonderful Social Media Center with posts already ready to go and you can easily share these posts from your Mobile device.
Thanks for reading! I hope you found these tips useful!
Here is my YouTube video on the subject:
I received these tips from the Campaign 10 What’s New Demo Book for Avon. Some of these tips may be applicable to other businesses as well. Thanks for reading! To view the Campaign 10 What’s New online Click Here The tips are on pages 28-29.
- Add a link to your eStore on all of your Social Media Outlets. Be careful on certain platforms that have rules about not using the platform solely for business.
- For Facebook you want to add to your About Section that you are an Avon Ind. Sales Rep with your link (or with your current business if it’s not Avon with a link). You also want to create a Business Page and use that for business posts. You can then share from your business page to your personal page just do not overwhelm your personal friends with business posts.
- For Pinterest the best thing to do is to create a Pinterest for Business account to pin business related items including products. You can have a separate Pinterest for Business account using a business email and then follow that account with your Personal Account and pin from time to time your Business account pins to your personal account. Just be mindful Pinterest does not want us using personal accounts to promote businesses so it needs to be done discreetly. You can also encourage your friends to follow your business accounts as well.
- For Avon, have your automated email system turned on so that customers that enroll will receive special offers. Some customers do not like the frequency these emails are sent out, however serious online shoppers will be used to it as I have subscribed to other retail outlets and they send out emails just as often and subscribers can always unsubscribe. In four years selling I’ve only had a handful of people unsubscribe from getting the emails. Better to have it turned on then off, because it reminds subscribers you are still there and there is sometimes online exclusive offers that they won’t find out about otherwise. If you are not with Avon and reading this, then there are ways to use email to get customer attention. You can send out newsletters or informational emails to let customers know of the latest products. There are some great email programs out there some of which let you set them up to be automated.
- Personalize your Avon eStore by going to youravon.com>>web office>>eStore>>edit eStore A main way to customize it is to add to the About Area and update with a personal picture.
- Add website information to all business materials–brochures, cards, etc.
- Use the Social Media center to share to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. You can get there from youravon.com>>web office>>Social Media center (This center has posts that Avon has done all the work for you and all you have to do is share them).
Not an Avon Representative yet? JOIN TODAY FOR JUST $15! Join by September 15 and earn your sign-up fee back as a rebate with qualifying order!
Buy Avon 24/7 at my eStore! Free Shipping on all orders of $40 or more!