Areas most likely to show aging:
Skin Aging by Your Age:
Your overall health, environmental factors, lifestyle, and genetics can cause different signs of aging to come at different ages. The following signs are common for the age range listed.
- 30s—In your thirties the early signs of aging start to occur. Your skin begins to lose its natural glow and starts to appear tired looking and dull. Some people experience uneven skin tone and your skin’s natural renewal starts to slow down. Skin can also begin to be dry.
- 40s—In your forties fine lines begin to appear. You also start to lose skin elasticity and your skin’s natural repair and hydration decreases even more. Moderate aging signs can occur.
- 50s—In your fifties you experience more wrinkles, roughness, discoloration, and unevenness. You might experience sagging around the eyes, cheeks, and jawline. The Epidermis (outer layer of skin) gets thinner and your skin hydration and repair dramatically decrease. Pores may enlarge and age spots may appear.
Information for this article came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Fall 2015 Guide for Representatives. Thank you Avon for this wonderful resource.
Skin Care Articles:
- Skin Layer Overview–This article briefly discusses the three layers of the skin and how they can be affected by aging.
- How to determine your skin type–This article discusses how you can determine your skin type to help decide what products are best for your skin.
- Seven Sins for Your Skin–This article talks about some things that can hurt the health of your skin.
- Skin Care Regimens–This article and video is a brief overview of how a Skin Care regimen works.
- Discover Avon Skin Care–A page that shows the collection of articles I have done on Skin Care education topics as well as Avon Skin Care