Directions for use:
Use to hydrate your skin. Use the product 3 times a week alone or over your night time moisturizer. Wear on face overnight.
- Hydrates skin for 48 hours
- Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic
- Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Formulated with Encapsulated Hyaluronic Acid and Moisturizing Shea Butter Beads
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and oil-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
I love how the product made my skin feel soft! I enjoyed how when I woke up in the morning my skin was not as oily and I did not feel the need to necessarily wash my face. I love that it is simple to apply and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky when applying. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Discover More About Avon Skin Care
Buy Avon Online
Request An Avon Brochure by Mail
Join Avon and make money sharing Avon with others while saving money on your own purchases
This at home clinical peel has Glycolic plus soothing extracts. It comes as 30 unscented pads. The facial peel will gently cleanse, exfoliate, and renew your skin. It is recommended that you use the product in the morning or night every other day for best results. You can follow with your favorite moisturizer or use it alone. I have done it alone and with a moisturizer. This product can help reduce acne as well as help dull skin appear brighter and other visible damage. After just one use my skin felt immediately softer. After a week of use I do believe I am seeing a difference in my overall skin appearance. I am enjoying my experience with this product and I think you will too. For more information on the product you can visit your Avon Reps website. Thanks for reading and if you decide to watch the short video below…thanks for watching!
- Day Creams are typically for people with drier skin
- Day Lotions are typically for people with oily skin
- Day Creams are thicker than day lotions
- Some people use day creams in winter and day lotions in summer
- What if I am allergic to SPF? Some customers will use the night creams both in the daytime and night time.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): www.youravon.com/adavis0493
A basic skin care regimen will help to send you on the path to better skin. A basic regimen is a cleanser, day/night cream, and then any eye creams and special treatments. A basic daily regimen really shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete. The Avon Auto=Replenish program allows you to setup a regimen and have it auto-shipped on a frequency you select with free shipping.
To get to the Auto-Replenish area of the website go to your representatives website, click skin care, on the left hand side click Auto-Replenish.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/
Not sure what Skin Care products from Avon that you want to use? Then, try the Skin Advisor Tool that is on the representative website for your Avon Representative. Don’t have an Avon Representative? If you live in the USA, you can check out my website.
How to get to the tool:
- Visit your representative’s website
- Click on Skin Care at the top of the home page
- Click on Skin Advisor Tool under features on the left hand side
- Take the Skin Care Quiz and decide which products you want to try.
Here is my video about the Avon Skin Care innovations. I only give a very general overview, but Avon has been in the skin care industry for over 40 years and is cutting edge with it’s technology. You can learn more by visiting the Skin Care Institute area of Avon.com.
- Avon was the first to mass market Alpha Hydroxy Acid with the Anew line of products
- Avon was first to stabilize Vitamin A and concentrated vitamin C
- Avon was first to use injectable grade ingredients in their skin care products
- Avon was first to use Smart Repair Technology
- Avon was first to use a polypeptide visible lift complex with Anew Clinical Infinite Lift
These facts were learned from the Avon University Skin Care Specialist course for representatives.
Check out more Skincare Sunday posts
Discover Avon Skin Care–A collection of articles about skin care I have written
Steps in A Skin Care Regimen:
- Cleanse–Always use a cleanser to wash your face morning and evening. It is important for your skin to be clean before applying creams and skin care products.
- Treat–Apply any treatments that you are using for specific skin concerns after cleansing and before moisturizing.
- Moisturize–Apply your day cream in the morning (SPF is great if you are not allergic) and night cream in the evening.
- Eye–Gently apply your eye creams after moisturizing.
Quick Skin Tips:
- Make sure your hands are clean before you do your skin care routine. This is important to prevent germs, etc.
- Apply products in a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Apply your eye products by gently tapping using your ring finger.
Information for this video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 and Avon Anew Skin Care Specialist Course on Avon University. Thank you Avon for supporting your representatives!
Skin Care Articles:
Areas most likely to show aging:
Skin Aging by Your Age:
Your overall health, environmental factors, lifestyle, and genetics can cause different signs of aging to come at different ages. The following signs are common for the age range listed.
- 30s—In your thirties the early signs of aging start to occur. Your skin begins to lose its natural glow and starts to appear tired looking and dull. Some people experience uneven skin tone and your skin’s natural renewal starts to slow down. Skin can also begin to be dry.
- 40s—In your forties fine lines begin to appear. You also start to lose skin elasticity and your skin’s natural repair and hydration decreases even more. Moderate aging signs can occur.
- 50s—In your fifties you experience more wrinkles, roughness, discoloration, and unevenness. You might experience sagging around the eyes, cheeks, and jawline. The Epidermis (outer layer of skin) gets thinner and your skin hydration and repair dramatically decrease. Pores may enlarge and age spots may appear.
Information for this article came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Fall 2015 Guide for Representatives. Thank you Avon for this wonderful resource.
Skin Care Articles:
- Skin Layer Overview–This article briefly discusses the three layers of the skin and how they can be affected by aging.
- How to determine your skin type–This article discusses how you can determine your skin type to help decide what products are best for your skin.
- Seven Sins for Your Skin–This article talks about some things that can hurt the health of your skin.
- Skin Care Regimens–This article and video is a brief overview of how a Skin Care regimen works.
- Discover Avon Skin Care–A page that shows the collection of articles I have done on Skin Care education topics as well as Avon Skin Care
Here is my video overview of the Seven Sins for Your Skin:
Seven Sins to Your Skin:
- The Sun–UV Rays can cause aging and sun exposure can cause dry skin as well as cause cell renewal to slow which in turn causes fine lines, wrinkles, and an uneven tone. This is one reason daily SPF is important.
- Smoking–This can cause your skin to look dull and your collagen and elasticity to weaken which speeds up the aging process.
- Stress and Lack of Sleep–Your skin can become dry, break out, become more sensitive, have excess oil, or a lackluster appearance when these factors come into play. Have you heard of “beauty sleep”? This is true and when you sleep your skin renews itself.
- Pollution–Your pores can become clogged when your skin comes into contact with grime in the air.
- Facial Expressions–“laugh lines”, “frown lines”, etc. When you make certain facial expressions your skin creates creases and eventually these creases will become wrinkles. I’m 26 and as I mentioned in the video I’m already seeing these creases on my forehead and have been seeing them for quite some time (at least 4 years). I’m not saying don’t express yourself just remember eventually those expressions will lead to wrinkles. I guess it’s not the worst way to age.
- Poor Diet–An unhealthy diet is not good for many reasons, but eating empty calories can also cause the appearance of your skin to change in a negative way. Just another reason to try to maintain a healthy diet.
- Sleep Positions–Sleeping certain ways can increase wrinkles. Sleeping on your side may cause lines on your chin and cheek and sleeping face down can create lines on your forehead. Sleeping on your back is the best way to prevent these lines from occurring.
Information for this article and video came from the Avon Anew Skin Care Guide Fall 2015 Edition. This guide was available to Avon Representatives. Thanks Avon!