Directions for use:
Use to hydrate your skin. Use the product 3 times a week alone or over your night time moisturizer. Wear on face overnight.
- Hydrates skin for 48 hours
- Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic
- Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Formulated with Encapsulated Hyaluronic Acid and Moisturizing Shea Butter Beads
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, and oil-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
I love how the product made my skin feel soft! I enjoyed how when I woke up in the morning my skin was not as oily and I did not feel the need to necessarily wash my face. I love that it is simple to apply and doesn’t make your skin feel sticky when applying. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Discover More About Avon Skin Care
Buy Avon Online
Request An Avon Brochure by Mail
Join Avon and make money sharing Avon with others while saving money on your own purchases
This at home clinical peel has Glycolic plus soothing extracts. It comes as 30 unscented pads. The facial peel will gently cleanse, exfoliate, and renew your skin. It is recommended that you use the product in the morning or night every other day for best results. You can follow with your favorite moisturizer or use it alone. I have done it alone and with a moisturizer. This product can help reduce acne as well as help dull skin appear brighter and other visible damage. After just one use my skin felt immediately softer. After a week of use I do believe I am seeing a difference in my overall skin appearance. I am enjoying my experience with this product and I think you will too. For more information on the product you can visit your Avon Reps website. Thanks for reading and if you decide to watch the short video below…thanks for watching!
- Day Creams are typically for people with drier skin
- Day Lotions are typically for people with oily skin
- Day Creams are thicker than day lotions
- Some people use day creams in winter and day lotions in summer
- What if I am allergic to SPF? Some customers will use the night creams both in the daytime and night time.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): www.youravon.com/adavis0493
A basic skin care regimen will help to send you on the path to better skin. A basic regimen is a cleanser, day/night cream, and then any eye creams and special treatments. A basic daily regimen really shouldn’t take longer than five minutes to complete. The Avon Auto=Replenish program allows you to setup a regimen and have it auto-shipped on a frequency you select with free shipping.
To get to the Auto-Replenish area of the website go to your representatives website, click skin care, on the left hand side click Auto-Replenish.
Buy Avon or Join Today (USA Only): https://adavis0493.avonrepresentative.com/
Not sure what Skin Care products from Avon that you want to use? Then, try the Skin Advisor Tool that is on the representative website for your Avon Representative. Don’t have an Avon Representative? If you live in the USA, you can check out my website.
How to get to the tool:
- Visit your representative’s website
- Click on Skin Care at the top of the home page
- Click on Skin Advisor Tool under features on the left hand side
- Take the Skin Care Quiz and decide which products you want to try.
Here is my video about the Avon Skin Care innovations. I only give a very general overview, but Avon has been in the skin care industry for over 40 years and is cutting edge with it’s technology. You can learn more by visiting the Skin Care Institute area of Avon.com.
- Avon was the first to mass market Alpha Hydroxy Acid with the Anew line of products
- Avon was first to stabilize Vitamin A and concentrated vitamin C
- Avon was first to use injectable grade ingredients in their skin care products
- Avon was first to use Smart Repair Technology
- Avon was first to use a polypeptide visible lift complex with Anew Clinical Infinite Lift
These facts were learned from the Avon University Skin Care Specialist course for representatives.
Check out more Skincare Sunday posts
Discover Avon Skin Care–A collection of articles about skin care I have written